Question of the Day, September 16, 2010

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Rex. What can I say? I'm a sucker for in-game dogs since this cute lil' bugger stole my heart:

(I've also always loved dogs, but since I live in an apartment & the landlord is terrified of dogs thanks to the Nazis, I can't have one)

Freedomario

Jan 22, 2010
it depends on who does what, but for now, im going to say the ex-gunslinger, because it looks like he will be good in battle.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I didn't vote, I never really used companions. They had the habit of stealing xp. Since I need to do 30% of the damage, I actually need to race AGAINST my own ally to make sure I get any credit. And that's detrimental to my gameplay.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
I actually looked up the perks and I think ED-E's Enhanced Sensor's would be best suited to my play style. Though Lillian's Stealth Girl would be helpful for my stealth character's sneak crits, its more important to know where your enemies are when playing stealth than it is to crit boost since you lose the crit boost after your first shot.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Definitely the whiskey merchant. C'mon the life in the nuclear apocalypse is the perfect reason to binge drink. Anyways, it's Vegas.

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
wow 800 votes there are many active members
i think i want the dog its the best shield

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Raul. I like ghoul's personallities. Plus maybe he will turn out like Argyle...and I will have a radio show...and be killed by ghouls when I get old because everyone I live with is a bigot!

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Wichever is the least annoying and does not stand in my aim whenever i try to shoot someone..

Killzone 2 was awesome at this, in the sence awesome is me shooting more NPC's in the back head than actual enemies..

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
I went with Lillian, the schizophrenic Nightkin Super-Mutant because more crazy is always a good thing.