Question of the Day, September 22, 2010

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Either you guys are too young to know, or nobody thought of him yet, but I was thinking Bruce Campbell would be the perfect choice!

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
The Beatles, only because there'd be plenty of pre-made NPCs, monsters and locations. Who wouldn't want to take a quest from Sgt. Pepper to kill Jude and return his head to a shallow grave next to Father Mackenzie?

No one wouldn't! That's right! I speak for everyone!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Countless before me, but I am saying "Other" since there was no none option.
This is why we have flash so they can make flash games out of it.
No one "deserves" to be based upon for an MMO, seriously though, what the hell do you do in a Micheal Jackson MMO? Play tunes on the jukebox while touchin-..No I won't complete that , but this is how infuriating this makes me that I almost write something that will make me banned.

Bender Rodriguez

Sep 2, 2010
I'd rather microwave my nuts than get caught playing ANY of those horrid peoples MMOs.
If you have to make a MMO about someone famous, make it about their era instead...like a rock music of the 60 and 70 MMO or something.
Who knows, i'd rather stay away from it all and play GT5 ^^

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Should have just called the poll "What musician should get his own MMO."

Hello, gamers. Look at your MMO. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if it featured the Man Your Man Could Smell Like, it could play like mine. Look down. Now back up. Where are you? Your on the internet with the MMO your MMO could play like. What's in your hand? It's a free voucher for that limited collectors edition you've always wanted. Look again. The limited collectors edition voucher is now DIAMONDS! Anything is possible when you play the MMO featuring the Man Your Man Could Smell Like and not a lame one. I'm on a horse!

(Duh-dah-dum, Duh-dum, dah-Dah-dum!)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Tom Waits

But why does it have to be a musician? Just because of MJ?

Why not someone like Tim Burton?

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
None.

But if forced to choose...I'd go with Keith Richards.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
David Bowie, but only if he was all dressed up like the Goblin King Jareth from Labyrinth. Failing that, Nathan Fillion, with a bonus Thundercats stage.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
An MMO where you would evolve into Richard Dawkins!

Or a Maarten van Rossum (a Dutch historian) MMO where you get to make tons of sarcastic comments.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
AwesomeExpress said:
Either you guys are too young to know, or nobody thought of him yet, but I was thinking Bruce Campbell would be the perfect choice!

Yes Yes Yes. As soon as i saw the question, i started thinking of the Bruce. Glad I searched for Bruce before posting.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Marter said:
DVSAurion said:
... How about not playing the game, but seeing it made? At least I would have a lot of fun knowing that a Bieber (or even Michael Jackson) is in existance.
While I certainly wouldn't play the game, I would still rather it not be made. I have a couple reasons for this hope:

A) If it is a Bieber game, the majority of players would be teenage girls. Just imagine what could happen if all of these teenage girls got into one game. Lots of people out there who might take advantage of them. That's kind of a scary thought.

B) The studio making the potential MMO could be spending their time making something worthwhile.

It basically just doesn't seem worth it to me.
But on the other hand, you get rid of a lot of teenage girls for several hours each day.

I'd like to see a Bruce Campbell MMO :D

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I don't know if "deserves" is the right word to use =/ None of those people really deserve anything.