Question of the Day, September 8, 2010

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
I've been both before and I prefer to be too cold. At least you can put on all your clothes and huddle. Theres only so many layers you can remove when its too hot. Plus more than 30 degrees C makes me feel like I'm cooking.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
I can always add layers if I'm cold. I get downright mean when it's too hot. Heat makes for a bitchy Heather.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
While I have trouble sensing some temperature differences, I prefer the cold. The body is built with an internal heating mechanism, it's not built for internal cooling. Last month I woke up gasping for air in the middle of the night because of the extreme heat. Cold is a welcome feeling.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Cold. You can always throw on more layers. Heat, once you are down to a single layer, unless you want to go nude, there is nothing else to take off.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Being a native Floridian I have no idea why I would rather be too cold. I also like wearing jackets and long pants... and I'm not a fan of oranges. And I rarely go to the beach... and I'm sick of Disney.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
too cold - you can do something against it, like moving, eating, wrapping yourself in a blanket, drink something hot,...
but if it's too hot it's just... too hot, and every move is torture then

but hot weather has advantages as well. for example, if you work at a hospital, you're happy when someone dies, because you'll get to go to a cool room for a minute or two... ^^

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Too cold. Not only is it more comfortable for me, but you can always put more on. When it's warm, there's only so much you can take off. Plus sweating just makes things bloody miserable.

Aratus

Feb 13, 2009
Wow this is pretty one sided. I voted cold. If I am too cold i put on a sweatshirt. If its too hot I just ***** and moan cause sweating when you are just sitting around is the worst

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Frequen-Z said:
I'd rather be too cold.

You can always put more clothes on when it gets chilly.

You can't always take clothes off if it's too hot, you'll run out of clothes fairly fast, plus if it's too hot, taking off clothes isn't going to do much anyway.
Exactly. There's also decency standards. You can't start stripping off clothes in public, now can you? You can get arrested doing that in a lot of places.

Plus, there's a certain degree of cold that makes you more alert. At some point, it makes you drowsy (like the heat!), but there is a sweet spot where you are awake and alert. Being hot doesn't do that. Being hot just makes you miserable.

gnomebard

Jun 29, 2010
I vote cold. you can all ways put more layers on. but there is a limit to how much you can take off.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
You can always put more on, but you can only take so much off before they arrest you.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
To cold, because when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.

Bah-dum-KISH

But seriously, too cold, because you can always bundle up, while stripping in public is generally frowned upon.