Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I got LoTR's Aragorn.

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all

Not bad actually. A little inaccurate, but still not bad.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
Interesting....

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I got Susan Ivanova, but who she is, I just couldn't tell you. I have never seen an episode of Babylon 5 in my life, but I can safely assume she is a good person.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I couldn't finish the the quiz honestly. Mainly because one of the questions has no answer that I can accept. This question was "In a criminal justice system, it would be preferable to: let a guilty person go free. convict an innocent person.", both are horrible, and have no place in the justice system (however they are still present). The answer I got was Galadriel. But seeing as how most answers didn't reflect what I would want to answer, I guess that's not really me. I do like the wise and humble part though.

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
Kosh,
A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.
"Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth."

I have no idea who this is.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I got Wesley Crusher.

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

"Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!"

Crops

Probably more bored than you
Aug 16, 2009
Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Seriously, who?

The linked wiki says he's some cursed wizard who is cursed with golden skin, hourglass eyes and pathetic health who is trying to become a god.

I'm still confused...

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
I am...

Delenn?

I changed a few things to my other choices as some were ties, and it says Galadriel. WTF

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I have been declared Gimli. I don't wanna be a dwarf...wait. Drink and feast and kill? Ok I'm fine with that.