Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

Jawsomeness

Jul 27, 2010
Qui-Gon Jinn

A strong presence who organizes efforts yet shuns consensus, you strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.

Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs.

Sooo.... I get killed by a double ended lightsaber?
Thats.. Thats kinda cool I guess... Oh well.. At least i'm the only decent character to come out of episode 1..

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I'm Worf?
[http://www.tk421.net/character/]

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

This isn't right this isn't right at all...

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009

Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'm Snape... that's a little weird.

An enigmatic recluse with a mysterious past and even stranger loyalties, you are an intensely serious presence.

I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses...

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
Qui-Gon Jinn

A strong presence who organizes efforts yet shuns consensus, you strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.

Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs.
he's okay i guess.

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I'm the mother fucking chosen one, Luke Skywalker! I feel honoured, and I should've know that I would bring balance to the force!

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Alon Shechter said:
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
Interesting....
I got the same thing, but I don't recognize the character.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Rarhnor said:
Worf.

I am ugly...

I got him too. :(

Wow. That alien race is so hideous they look like humans with latex on their faces and bad make-up, and their VOICES. Dear gods and little fishes, they all sound like Americans!

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Boromir

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Im happy with that so long as I don't get killed.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I got Jean-luc Picard, sounds about almost rightish, not inaccurate, but not great either.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Gandalf

"A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord."

I'm a fucking badass!?

YES.