RAGE QUIT!!!1!11!! >:(

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Black Arrow Officer said:
I rage occasionally in multiplayer, but I correct myself quickly by taking a deep breath or just reminding myself that everyone dies in video games. It's also important to not let yourself get too sucked in to the game, otherwise you'll start taking it way too seriously and flipping your shit every time you die. I've never gone to the point where I break or throw objects, although I slammed my desk once when I was riding in a helicopter in Battlefield 3 and our pilot crashed into an oil tank in Operation Firestorm, killing all five of us. Also, I think this is the best video game rage ever on the internet:

Just look at all the holes in his room! I also love how he blames the keyboard and monitor for him messing up.
Got a friend like that :/ he blames everyone and everything else than himself for losing in a game.. its anoying as hell :/

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Can't say I've ever broken something, but I have turned off the device or the game and walked away basically saying "fuk this shit right now". Mostly recently this is happening with DOTA 2 when it heavily upsets me to see my team squandering a huge advantage because they don't want to work as one and continually run around doing their own thing, after the other team has pulled together and is picking us off 5v1 or 5v2.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Buretsu said:
Sober Thal said:
- holier-than-thou snip -
There always has to be that one guy, doesn't there...
Nah...

You guys are a dime a dozen.
I was almost wondering if I was the only one. And I know that nobody is ever the only one. Ditto on the no-rage thing. I'll give up if it's hard, but I'll come back. Hell if I let a game beat me unless it's a genre that I just don't play.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Jynthor said:
Back when CoD 4 was still "the game" many things were destroyed because of multiplayer.

At the moment I'm raging at Space Marine Multiplayer, mostly because of lag that always seems to favour the opponent. We're talking melee weapons with the range of a shotgun lag here. How I hate Assault/Raptors... Oh how very much I hate them.
Multiplayer really makes me a terrible person.
You're not the only one experiencing that bug, it's bad enough they give thunder hammers/demon mauls one hit K.O perks but when you're evading and you're getting annihilated at range by a chain sword it is unbearable.

I also hate being hit by rounds when I'm squarely round a corner, the lag in that game is just a joke at times.