RayWilliamJohnson has been banned.

standokan

May 28, 2009
At first I like it, then it got worse and worse, then it got a little bit better but I still didn't care much for it though.

So it's kinda funny I guess.

Ragnarok185

Oct 14, 2011
Yatagarasean said:
Ragnarok185 said:
man this is like when LittleKuriboh got banned. man flames were everywhere.
There's two major differences.
LK is better than RWJ in every way.
And LK gets banned ALL THE TIME! It's something to expect since it happens so often. Then you can play the "How long will it take for his channel to come back" game.
I know but remember the first time he got banned(or second time since the series got popular abit latter). me and my friends send hate E-mails to 4KIDS and many others did too. dude people were ready to storm 4KIDS altogether. but it seems this isn't as significant... even though RWJ has over 4million subs.(I personally didn't like his vids much but alot of other people did)

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
A year ago I used to like him but he became stale (also because he brought his mates onto the show), I only kept watching him so I could skip to the videos he was commenting on. Shame though that he lost his main source of income but he did steal other peoples material to make money.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Great, now all we need is for iJustine, sxephil and Fred to follow suit.

naam

Dec 16, 2010
Maybe they thought his review of the virgins kissing was somewhat offensive?
Also, yay for all you people hating someone who won't ever even know your name

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Master Steeds said:
it appears he has been banned, i clicked on his channel and it confirms it, see for yourself:

www.youtube.com/RayWilliamJohnson

i for one am quite surprised, i actually like his videos (Flame Shield Up) although i am pretty sure he will be back soon

what are your thoughts?

EDIT: if you don't know who he is, he was a youtuber with the most subscribers (i have 2 million and 4 million in my head, not sure which number), he made videos about viral videos and commented on them making jokes etc.

EDIT 2: lots of people seem to have a lot of hatred for a man that just makes youtube videos, why are people glad a person lost their job?
YES! The time for Philip Defranco is now! All hale our new Youtube master!

Australian Justice
Jan 30, 2010
Master Steeds said:
it appears he has been banned, i clicked on his channel and it confirms it, see for yourself:

www.youtube.com/RayWilliamJohnson

i for one am quite surprised, i actually like his videos (Flame Shield Up) although i am pretty sure he will be back soon

what are your thoughts?

EDIT: if you don't know who he is, he was a youtuber with the most subscribers (i have 2 million and 4 million in my head, not sure which number), he made videos about viral videos and commented on them making jokes etc.

EDIT 2: lots of people seem to have a lot of hatred for a man that just makes youtube videos, why are people glad a person lost their job?
well I'm not happy he lost his job, it was a decent show considering the amount of shit on youtube, and i just saw that his videos have been taken down due to and i quote "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content." thats just really weird...

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Master Steeds said:
His channel is back up now. Whatever reason YouTube had for banning him they seem to have retracted it.

EDIT:
Bhaalspawn said:
Well that was fast http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson?feature=watch
Arr. Cursed, be the damn ninjas. /pirate

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
Masticate said:
David Bjur said:
Shaunofthebread said:
Does anyone know what he did? This seems fishy to me seeing as hes a youtube partner and the most subbed on youtube. Doubt they would ban him
As I've said before, "I think his acount got shut down 'cause that he took other peoples videos and put them on his website and put the links to the videos on his website in the description of his videos. That way, he got money from other peoples videos."
Nah, he always got use permission for his videos, except for the racist one he put up last video. I think that was stolen and racist, so youtube was like "last straw, fuck off".
Serves him right then.

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
Doesn't look like he's banned to me, the only thing off about his channel is that yesterday's video got a spam flag and is therefore not available, but from that to a ban...

Attention wh**ing, much?

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
FamoFunk said:
Assassin Xaero said:
Master Steeds said:
he made videos about viral videos and commented on them making jokes etc.

[...]

why are people glad a person lost their job?
If that is his "job", then he really needs to learn to do something with his life outside of youtube.
Er, why? Getting paid to do something you love and a lot of people would kill to do, not to mention being able to live off that money without any other job.

Sounds fucking awesome.
‎"I think his acount got shut down 'cause that he took other peoples videos and put them on his website and put the links to the videos on his website in the description of his videos. That way, he got money from other peoples videos." This is the only reason I dislike him.

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
Really? I thought it was just a joke. Youtube seems to have freshened up their lay-out, but its still seems rather buggy. Smosh's last activity was 2005.

drosalion

Nov 10, 2009
annnnnd he's already unbanned, im not suprised he's back but i thought it'd atleast take a day or 2

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
He wasn't that great, if anything his jokes just got more offensive with each passing video, then he'd try and cover his ass for those jokes by saying "lulz jk" as if it just all of a sudden erased the joke. I was never offended by his jokes, but obviously someone was, and with how popular he was on youtube, I knew he was going to get his account banned sooner or later especially since a lot of his videos' content was showcasing other peoples' videos. There's not doubt he'll probably be back, but he'd need to calm down with some of his jokes lest this happen again. And he didn't necessarily lose his job since he still has the Yourfavoritemartian channel which is pretty popular, and he'd make money from the iTunes sales of those songs.

Vanorae

Oct 5, 2011
To be honest, I don't think he is very funny. I do feel sorry for him, however bad I thought he was =3 is his main source of income. So he's lost his job, which is always sad.