Real life female Dovahkiin project *picture heavy

Skuggen

Oct 12, 2009
No sweetrolls? :(

Awesome work on the costume and the masks. I'm so jealous... Really want that Dragon Priest mask!

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Kendarik said:
Conan and the like are male power fantasy it has nothing to do with pandering to women...

I just get sick of seeing female game characters portrayed like that, like it is all they are there for, that's all.
I see your point, but you do need to keep in mind that she is not a video game character. She is a person in a costume. If you don't like how females are shown in video games, then yell at the developer instead of someone who likes doing sophisticated arts and crafts projects. Your frustration is fair but very poorly directed in this case.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Volf said:
......really? Instead of complementing the person on the costumes they made, or giving them some pointers on how they could improve it, all you have are negative comments? smh
Okay, let me explain to you this brand new concept called "Constructive Criticism."

First, I stated what I didn't like about it.
templar1138a said:
I'm sorry, but this is something that's been bugging me in general for a while: Why did you go with Sexy Armor?
Second, I explained why I didn't like it in the hopes that she would understand my point of view.
templar1138a said:
There's far too much cleavage and skin in designs for female armor in medieval fantasy as is.
Third, I made it clear that I have a concept of median and offered a suggestion.
templar1138a said:
Not to say you can't make the outfit sexy, but there are ways to do that without exposing tender flesh to an oncoming blade. For example, it would have worked if you'd used the same outfit, but had a layer of leather (or a leather-like substance) underneath.
Finally, to demonstrate that I wasn't just out to ridicule her, I stated something I liked about her work.
templar1138a said:
Excellent work overall, though. I especially like the claw scratches on the helmet.
Let's look at what you said again, because it's evident that you have the memory span of a goldfish and need to be reminded.
Volf said:
......really? Instead of complementing the person on the costumes they made, or giving them some pointers on how they could improve it, all you have are negative comments? smh
I did compliment her work, and I gave a suggestion (not a pointer) on what could be done to improve it.

I have no compliments for you, however. My suggestion is that you be grateful for the time and energy I've put into educating you.

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
Alright , for anyone viewing this thread now , ..... it would be nice if you stop attacking each other , or me ... the point of this thread is (((HEY HERE IS MY PROJECT ))... if anyone wants to know how to make any of this i am more than happy to share every item i used making it ... if you do not like it either explain what you would have personally done to make it better with what materials , if you have no artistic input then well ... keep your lame comments to your self and leave ... that is the beauty of the internet , you can click right out of anything ..... ... i am not a makeup artist , i do not have level 99 real life smithing ..... i am just a skyrim fan .... if there are threads for womens rights in gaming and that is your interest take your arguments to those threads ... nutidy does not threaten or bother me .. i bet some of you are responding on here stark naked with an entire pizza sitting on your table .... ..now lets start over , civilized ... hi .. i am nicci ... i am a huge nerd that makes dumb things ... so i can be a berzerker warrior in wallmart.

Ympulse

Feb 15, 2011
Aurgelmir said:
Kids, this is an example
And this, kids, is why honesty is not the best policy. You are attacked for saying exactly what you think on what you see.

Also, white knights.

@OP It was an honest question, too bad you're too insecure to answer ;)

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
there is honesty and there is being blatantly rude , there is also taking a thread and making it boring with crappy stuck up comments .... so respect my last post ? i am used to people saying i am an ugly ... poopy head .... stupid ... dumb face ..... lol insecure has nothing to do with it and i did answer , just scroll down .... to be fully honest i have actually had a breast reduction , not by choice but i been in many near fatal accidents unfortunately .... you will see scarring across my back if you head into my flicker account ... you guys (NOT ALL OF YOU) but a handful need to learn time and place ... if i posted this thread asking for people to critique the way i wear something , then well i can fully understand ..... but i do not wanna sit here and watch people fight each other over a thread that was only meant for passing on what i have done to other people that care to learn .... no harm in that , if you do not like it then move on ..... if you do not like me personally send me a pm and tell me im an ugly stupid whore till you are blue in the face ....lol im cool with that i love hate mail!

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Nicci Fett said:
hey overpuce , the masks are actually made out of supersculpey , and oven based clay after sculpting them i baked them in the oven at 275 for 25 minutes , you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it ..... ympulse ... for being a jerk i reported you , and my body is real .. but you see the females of our species grow breasts ... i am assuming you have never seen those before...
Hit the quote button. It makes the redicule all the easier for us to inflict.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Quality stuff... Loving the dragon priest mask, and the Nightingale Blade, and the helmet...well it's all brilliant.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
You're the geeks goddess.

Edit: did someone approached you to ask if you needed medical attention?

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
LOL on day three of pax east , so many women ran from me , when i first got there my makeup was extremely gross my teeth were painted black .... i looked completely nuts .... and all children but one little girl ran up to me and hugged me ... hands down the coolest little girl ... she then asked if she could see my sword ,since i had my nightingale blade over my shoulder ..... her mother did not seem to approve but i shrugged , unsheathed it with my teeth and handed it to her ..... nothing more adorable then an insane five year old girl swinging a real sword in the middle of pax

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
besides the heavyness of the helmet it is actually very comfortable , i put soft padding on the inside knowing i would be wearing it a lot

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
Eyes ruined it. Would have looked natural and like something actually out of the game if the eyes didn't distract from the entire outfit. Also what people said about underwear model.

I liked the dragon priest masks though.. those were sexy.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
templar1138a said:
Take your criticism for how Bethesda designs there female armor elsewhere, this person wasn't doing anything wrong, she was simply modeling her costume after the characters in the game.

nice insult, really mature.