Really Badass Quotes

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
gcninja said:
11th Doctor,
?Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the Universe! But bad news everyone??cause guess who! Hah! Except you lot?all whizzing about, it?s very distracting. Could you all just stay still for a minute, because I. am. TALKING! Now, question of the hour is, Who?s got the Pandorica? Answer: I do?next question, Who?s coming to take it from me? Come on?look at me! No plan, no backup, no weapons worth a damn?oh and something else, I don?t have anything to lose?so, if you?re sitting up there in your silly little spaceship with all of your silly little guns and you?ve got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who?s standing in your way, remember every black day I ever stopped you and then?AND THEN?do the smart thing: let somebody else try first.?
Why type it out when you can show people?

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
"English ************, do you speak it!"

Pulp fiction, cause Samuel Jackson is just pure badass.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
"Everybody lives, Rose! Just this once! Everybody lives!"- The 9th Doctor, ?The Doctor Dances?

"I am not a thing! My name is Leonard Church, and you will fear my laser face!"- Epsilon-Church, Red VS Blue: Recreation

?Feel the pain... of those inferior beings... as you burn in hell!" - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

"Who the HELL do you think I am?!" - Kamina, Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann

"Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act!?-Wolf O?Donnel, Star Fox Assault

"NOTHING CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ME! NOT MEN! NOT WEAPONS! NOT ARMOR!"- Alex Mercer, Prototype

?Roads? Where we?re going, we don?t need? roads.? - Doc Brown, Back to the Future

?Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never ever put in a trap? Me!?- The 11th Doctor

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Byere said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Final Fantasy X
Auron: Now, this is it, now's the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow, now is the time to shape your storys, your fate is in your hands.
And to top it off, one of the best pieces of music in the game for your battle with Yunaleska!

OT:

"I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword." - Raziel, sacrificing himself to purify the Soul Reaver.

"Your words are heartening. For you would not fear us unless we could truly do you harm!" - Kain, just before the battle with the Elder God.
Pretty much anything Kain said is badass.
Like:
"But does one ever truly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
Which is followed by:
"So I returned to the sanctuary of my enemy, the Sarafam brotherhood, deemed impossible for any man to penetrate. *chuckles* Impossible for any man."
Seriously, anything Simon Templeman ever says is made of the purest epic win.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction." - Sovereign in Mass Effect.

"Victims, aren't we all" *stabs Tintin* - Eric Draven in The Crow

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!" -variation of a quote by Hunter S. Thompson

What I tell people (mostly my mother) when they ***** about my tattoos and smoking.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
"Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire Five shots, or six? Well, you better ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya? Punk?"

"We are the makers and we are the dreamers of dreams."

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
"Take a step closer, lads. it'll be easier that way" said he before the firing squad killed him.

lemme get you the name real fast...

That was Robert Childers. and here are 10 other bad-A last words:
http://www.cracked.com/article_16354_the-11-most-badass-last-words-ever-uttered.html

Ben Agar

Dec 4, 2010
I feel bad quoting my own story but I'm pretty proud of this from the inner monologue of my main character Attelus Kaltos of Secret War.

"I am not a partier I am an assassin, who kills people for a living and it being the dangerous job it is and that I would quite like to live past my twenties, I spend every waking hour training. Making sure I have the necessary skills to live to see the next day".

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in command here." - Jayne, Firefly

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
'I know what you?re thinking; ?Did he fire six shots, or only five?? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I?ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you?ve got to ask yourself one question: ?Do I feel lucky?? Well do ya, punk?'

Man, Clint Eastwood is always an incredible badass. He doesn't even need to speak for that (just watch a spaghetti western).

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"I'll relinquish one bullet. Where do you want it?" Commander Shepard, ME2

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This come to my mind-
You wil know a badass when he/ she quoting the Bible in the right way while about to execute someone.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Shoot straight you bastards- Don't make a mess of it! - Breaker Morant's last word before being executed by firing squad.

My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking. - Ferdinand Foch

All right, then, I'll go to hell - Huck Finn deciding eternal damnation is preferable to betraying Jim

That is the dematerializing control. And that, over yonder, is the horizontal hold. Up there is the scanner, those are the doors, that is a chair with a panda on it. Sheer poetry, dear boy! Now please stop bothering me. - The First Doctor.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
" Do you want to know why I use knives? It's because guns; they're too quick. You don't get to see all the little emotions. You see, in their dying moments, people show you who they really are. So I guess you could say that I knew your friends better than you ever did...

Do you want to know which of them were cowards?"

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."
-Theodore Roosevelt after being shot in the chest. He then delivered a 90 minute speech after which he finally went to the hospital.

"We put poisons in our water and air to weed out the weak! We detonate fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our god to a stick! Don't fuck with the human race!"
-Anonymous

ANd last but not least:

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
There's one by Solid Snake which I just remembered some days ago.
"You want eternal rest? I got it right here" he says that just as he aims a carbine at Fortune, a gal who is looking for someone to kill her (since she believes she cannot die since she deflects every bullet fired at her).