Really, Hide Your Kids: Antoine Dodson's Getting a TV Show

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
AvsJoe said:
*SNORT* What?
Really???

Lol!

I'll never watch it but I love that fact that this may become a thing. Doubly so considering I live only a couple of miles from the guy. Go Dodson Go!
Wow, I also live near him, in Huntsville.

OT: Good for him for moving out of the projects. Can't say I'll watch his TV show, but I'm glad he stopped the rape of his sister, and got rich from an interview made into a song.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Huh, okay World, you got me, this is pretty surprising. Honestly, I watched his part on Tosh.O, and he was pretty funny. That, and he seems like a generally good guy.

Will I watch this? By The Nine, no, and even given the positives I said about the guy, I really just can't see how this could be watchable.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Tim Latshaw said:
There needs to be a reality show focusing on the people who greenlight reality shows. It would be fascinating to study their species.
Quoted For Truth. I mean it, this needs to happen.

I've seen things that look like it but then again I didn't know better.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
PrimoThePro said:
His fifteen minutes of fame died almost immediately after that song. Why does he get a show now?
He was just on Tosh.0, so I wouldn't say his fame is fleeting.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Enjoy the bread and circuses, kids. It's all downhill from here.:(

Though on a less cynical note, I hope he's clever enough to realize he's popular through no fault of his own and probably can't sustain it. As such I hope he gives it his all but banks every penny he's making off this so when the inevitable sink into being a has-been/never-was happens he'll have a nice fat nest egg to go home with.

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
Why is it so hard for people to stop desperately grasping at their 15 minutes of fame?

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
So why is he getting the show?? I'm pretty sure the Autotune the News guys are the actual famous ones in this case.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Seriously, fuck "Reality" television. Profiting off of a sexual attack? Yeah, our morals are great, aren't they?

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Hey guys listen i need money fast,I mean serious cash so.......can i have a tv show please.I mean i could make animal noises and beat up hookers,so what do you say is it a deal?

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
The Internet and TV production should never mix, that being said I never liked that one viral video in the first place.