Really, Hide Your Kids: Antoine Dodson's Getting a TV Show

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
TheYellowCellPhone said:
wat.

He's getting a TV show for a song he didn't make.

So, let me repeat.

WAT.
When I stop laughing about this, This says exactly what i wanted to say

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
First Justin Beiber, then Fred and now this guy.

Why the hell are people turning to youtube for inspiration, that's the last place for that sort of thing.

Minus 1 point for humanity I say.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Why? How? What the fuck?
He didn't even make the song... the song was, granted funny, but not worth a TV Show, for fuck's sake...
Who even thought this was a good idea?
Who greenlit it?!
What would it be about?!

Just... WHAT THE FUCK?!

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
MetallicaRulez0 said:
Jesus Christ I hate television producers these days.

TV Exec 1: "Hey guys, you know what we need? More reality shows centered around shit that no one on goddamn EARTH cares about."

TV Execs 2-5: "YEAH!"
Apparently some people do care, otherwise the shows wouldn't be successful. Sad but true.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
The average IQ of the world has once again been bumped down a few points.

Seriously, who green-lights this sort of drivel?

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
"The people are waking up to the real world, quickly, more opium for the masses!"
"Well, we have this gay guy, who's interview was turned into one of the most popular resent amateur songs, but has no other use."
"No other use, are you crazy?! He's perfect! Make a show with him in it!"
"But, uhh....content?"
"A reality show. Content doesn't matter in those."
"On it."

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
When it comes to obnoxious, comedic auto-tuning has actually eclipsed regular auto-tuning...

I hate reality television as much as the next guy, but they're going to make the shit regardless. Give me authentic, interesting people over useless hotel heiresses and fashion victims any day of the week.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
This is the first I've heard of this story. I'm off now to drink a bottle of whiskey in the vain hope I may forget about it.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Leave it to reality TV producers to make a show about a meme that stopped being funny forever ago...

Seriously? How does someone make a TV season about him? What would it be about? Are they just going to beat the Bed Intruder song over our heads for 30 minutes a week?