Rebecca Black is gone.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
DJ_DEnM said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs&feature=player_detailpage
That is all I have to say on this matter.
(P.S. she'd better fucking not release another single)
Too late jefe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8EVnOxOyM
oh no! nonononononononononononononononono! NO NO NO! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
DesiPrinceX09 said:
Excellent! But I'm afraid it's not over my fellow escapists, another great evil (dare I say GREATER evil) still resides on youtube. The song I am talking about? My jeans...Which in my opinion is even worse and even more stupid.

Click if you dare...and judge for yourself which is worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64
Oh my ... I suddenly want to strange a little girl to death ...

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
She didn't do it out of any sort of shame, she did it because of some dispute with Ark and distribution/mechandising etc. At any rate, it'll probably be back up soon enough either on her own or Ark's account, one or the other.

And I want it back, I think it's fucking hilarious.

SuperToaster

Feb 23, 2011
DJ_DEnM said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs&feature=player_detailpage
That is all I have to say on this matter.
(P.S. she'd better fucking not release another single)
Too late jefe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8EVnOxOyM
OW GOD NO.

Why must god hate us in this way...

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
In this thread:

People who claim to dislike Rebecca Black but follow her doings close enough to notice that a video she made is missing. I mean, how would you know it is missing if you weren't watching the video on a constant basis?

Also in this thread: People who claim to be tired of Rebecca Black and yet WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER.

Conclusion: Most of the people in this thread are lying about their hatedom for Rebecca Black.

So... like... a mid-teenage girl wrote and made a video for a song a mid-teenage girl would make. It's stupid, insipid, and absolutely the sort of thing you'd expect from a mid-teenage girl on the internet. I don't see why the hatedom. It's not like Rebecca Black stormed your homes singing Friday over the corpses of your dead parents or children. She put a video up on youtube. You never had to keep watching it.

Thimblefoot

May 10, 2009
Meh, probably alone in this opinion, but I think it sucks that all the hate has more or less forced her to remove the video, now people who enjoyed the song (even if they were not many), can't listen to it on Youtbe becuase a whole bunch of people who claimed to despise it, KEPT GOING ONTO THE VIDEO JUST TO COMMENT ON HOW MUCH IT SUCKED.

I never liked it either, I looked at it once and ever went back, never left a nasty, pointless comment, and never repeatedly went back to see if it was still there. I won't rejoice and go apeshit over the fact the song is gone now.

I would never have known if it was not for people who claim to hate the thing, come onto forums and start screaming "VICTORY!".

EDT: The guy above me is 100% right.

SeaMonster1776

Jun 8, 2011
Jonabob87 said:
SeaMonster1776 said:
Jonabob87 said:
SeaMonster1776 said:
Wolfenbarg said:
Are we really celebrating? It was a pretty hilarious meme. In their poorly aimed goal for stardom, they managed to fail as horribly as you possibly could, and still got famous for it. I thought we respected such terrible things in this day and age.
Do we celebrate George W. Bush and congratulate him for what he's done? Or any politician for that matter >.>

Jonabob87 said:
Oh look a guy got suspended on the first page for speaking sense.

GG Escapist mods.

OT: In the end the 13 year old girl put an end to the endless abuse she never deserved in the first place. How dare she have dreams and aspirations.
DO NOT question the higher authority. And also OT: that's the price of putting music or yourself out on a national stage in public eye. If your music is shit, you shouldn't be embarrassed when people call it shit. Ya some people will dislike it and you learn to ignore it, but when you bastardize an industry like she has then yes, all people have the right to ridicule that work of art. I know this all too well from personal experience playing college basketball.
You think that she's bastardised the music industry because her parents PAID MONEY to have a small production company record a music video then put it on youtube?

How does that have anything to do with the music industry? If a record company had released that song it would be at least part justified to be up-in-arms about it, but it's a 13 year old putting a song she wrote on youtube. A CHILD. The fact that the song is bad is irrelevant.
Now forgive me if I'm wrong for I'm not omnipotent as I like to think I am. I'm rather sure that the girl has little to no direction of the song and music video. If this was some homemade video then by all means I wouldn't mind it. But this just goes to show how our culture is bastardizing the music industry and young girls as well. The Olsen twins? Brittney Spears? Kei$ha? Lady GaGa?
It is a homemade video. There is no comparison between Rebecca Black and those others you mentioned.
If that is in fact s homemade video than bravo, I have no room to talk since I couldn't pull off editing like that. But then who exactly is "Lunchbox Records" that produced the video and how did she contact two random black dudes to sing in her song? Not that I'm racist or anything but I don't exactly see her being a "hood rat".