Rebecca Mayes Muses: The Sims 3

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
I thought it was really good.
There was a little bit of repeated lyrics but its b/c its a song, its called a chorus!

i enjoyed it, its a unique was to review a game.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
I like it as well, keep them coming! Welcome to the escapist. I like this creative stuff a lot more than some of the really unfunny stuff on this site or the whiny moviebob with his poor video making skills, his distasful background and his annoying whiny voice.

AH yeah, and you also very pretty. Good to see pretty stuff once in a while. Kinda tired of all the depressing and ugly. Beautiful is fine. Im making no sense at all...arf, w/e.

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Not my style of music, but I'm loving both the idea, context and the ACCORDION!!

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
yawn boring, not funny and bad music, no i didn't like it, but hey if someone else does then yay for them.

kperry148

Apr 12, 2009
Wizzie said:
Baby Tea said:
I don't get it.
Was it meant to be funny?
Meaningful?
Silly?
Stupid?

I'll confess that I stopped about halfway through, and started skipping ahead in intervals.
I still didn't get it. And the vocals bugged the crap out of me.

But maybe that's just me.
No, I'm with you on this one. I really don't see it's purpose at all, is it just for fun or is it offering us insight into the game via melody?
I watched it all just out of courtesy because it's the first video but I was sorely tempted to just skip it altogether.

Hopefully the style of song will be different with every game that gets its own tune, otherwise it's a limited audience.
That aside, Welcome to the Escapist, Rebecca.
so its not just you, but i have to disagree, i really enjoyed it, good song and a funny parody on the sims, good work! keep it up rebecca!

Snor said:
yawn boring, not funny and bad music, no i didn't like it, but hey if someone else does then yay for them.
an thats fair enough, i like that kind of music and it was refreshing to see it used with reference to a game rather than life, really liked it, hopefully many more songs to come!

Scunner

Jan 21, 2009
Haha I liked that. Something different. This might be my new catch phrase ...

"... and I'll haunt you if you kill me".

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Holy crap, I could actually measure how far my enthusiasm for life went down during the watching of this video. (It's 7 cubic metres, by the way.) As far as I can see the people who've already posted here can be seperated into 3 categories. The pretentious ones who seem to think this is great art, the stupid ones who shout "LOL SHE'S HOTTTT" and my category, the people who were simply bored, and quite frankly baffled. I don't think I'll be tuning in again.

Jun 11, 2008
murphy7801 said:
Glademaster said:
Hmm I don't think that some people are going to watch to this for the music... what are you doing in the bushes???
So glad some one else was thinking that oh well it a site for geeks.
I suppose then that the video series is a keeper then!!!
Ah seriously though it was alright could of been better could of been worse although I think this meant to be a more general entertainment thing unlike Zero Punctuation which is solely for the comedy.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
really liked it, don;t know what people are talking about long length personally.

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
It's a new series here that I'm gonna stick to, already watched a few things to the fullest any way. Part of me wants to watch it cause I liked it, and the other part likes new things, and the thing part is in to weird things, so lets never speak of it again.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
nice idea.
but i didnt really like it.

also i whould like to mention how mature this forum is.
i have read the first few comments and all of them are about the music. (or muffins)
no one said something stupid and meaningless like "wow that girl is hot".
what is the internet becoming?

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Slycne said:
Yes, for now Rebbecca will have a new video every other week.
That's depressing, I'd like to see these every week.
I don't really get the ire for this but you gotta start somewhere right?

restoshammyman said:
no one said something stupid and meaningless like "wow that girl is hot".
Maybe the people on this forum don't want to come off as creepers or something.
I will admit she is fairly attractive.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
So Rebecca is pretty and attractive and she 95% knew this, and 100% know it by now (Don't let it get to your head). I prefer Rebbeca with fringe.

I liked the song (love the voice) and I find it very catchy like all the others of her songs. However there are people that doesn't like this kind of music and keeping all songs in the same tone might be a turn-off for them, but there will be people like me that likes the catchy songs with repetive lyrics that you can listen to while doing something, and won't threat this as a 3 mintues long one time amusment.

If you take ZeroPunctuation's final point of Sims3, and imply to this song then it is even funnier. You evil bewitching Rebecca XD

I have faith in this. At first Zero Punctuation had yellow backgrounds and some anglo-australian voice, and now look at its popurality now with all the improvments. Rebecca should do just fine in time :)

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ha, this was awesome. I seriously can't think of anything bad to say about this.

I might even say that...

This was a triumph