- May 25, 2010
I wouldPhasmal said:Well, I'm really quite introverted. Not one for large crowds or parties.
Also I'm a nerd.
Many people find that unattractive, but there we go.
I'm not really that feminine, would rather spend money on games than on make-up.
And I swear a lot.
Oh, yeah, and I get ill really easily, so that's something boyfriend has to put up with.
There's probably more stuff but for the sake of my self esteem I'll stop there!
But anyway... let's see here.
1. Fanatical about hockey, hate all other sports. I'm not even Canadian.
2. I've never smoked, never drank. In this day & age it's hard to say whether that's a negative or a positive thing.
3. I know hardly anything about history, and I'm beyond awful at math. Some people would call that stupid. I did make a battery out of a potato once, though. I don't think anyone's ever done that. Nope, pretty sure I was the first.
4. I'm not a reader. Well, not often. I'll read anything by Stephen Colbert, Tina Fay or Jon Ronson, but that's about it.
5. I've struggled with weight my whole life. I'm not noticeably overweight now, but I certainly used to be. Here's to hoping it never comes back.
6. Casually profane. Fuckin' shit. And that brings me to...
7. Agnostic. I would not survive in a church, that's for damn sure. I'm not an Atheist; I don't believe that a god can't exist, but since I've seen no evidence I'm going with evolution.
8. I'm straightforward and to the point. I don't like beating around the bush. Although I'm not an asshole, and I take pride in that.