Reliable Source: I Sometimes Shoplift From GameStop

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: I Sometimes Shoplift From GameStop

Marion explains why his criminal behavior is really his mother's fault.

Read Full Article

Triggerhappy938

Dec 10, 2007
I know these articles are fictions, but sometimes, I read articles like this one, and I just have to wonder...

Great article, by the way. May your cargo pants liberate us from our corporate masters.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
hmmm.... that bit with the whiny kid and his mom somehow reminded me of a character in south park.....

Loved the article, Cargo pant pockets all the way

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
God everytime your articles both make me laugh and make me think...stop that I just want to laugh. In all seriousness, keep up the good work, I've been a fan since you started doing the RS papers

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
So what did Gil think of the game, I can't be the only one wondering this?

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Fantastic article as always Marion!
Might I suggest pilfering Dr.Muto if you ever come across it, it's a ps2 game but damn funny and enjoyable to play.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
S.R.S. said:
I would love to see Gil's face during the Lust level.
Oh god...the ideas and thoughts that would be going through the mind...heh

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Mr. Cox said:
He was in my world now.
I love that feeling. Getting complete control over someone with vengeance on the mind. It happens very rarely but when it does I savor every second.

ThatOneJewYouNo

Sep 22, 2009
Haha, nice. I have a nice recommendation: If you're confident enough to do it, always ask the attending shopkeeper to check the back for any copies of an obscure game. It totally leaves the sales room empty for you, and usually other people there stare at you and smirk, wondering if they could get away with it too.

EDIT: The trick is making sure you're grabbing the right games. The $20 and under section has the games in the cases, but the $25 and up cases are empty. They're not totally retarded.

But seriously, great article. Made me laugh and get a little bit of insight as to why my mother threatened to kill me if I didn't sell my old Pokémon games when I was 9.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
People who bring religion into gaming kind of get to me

I like to think of myself as religious, but I don't see to much problem with gaming, and when some person starts saying "Video Games are made by the devil", it dosen't fell to good.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
The first paragraph is truth in its purest form.

Great read, you're the greatest Cox since Doctor Cox. BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE AS AWESOME AS DOCTOR COX.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
How do you steal the games? They keep the empty cases out and when you bring them the case they pull the games out of a locked drawer behind the counter. I think the discount games in the bins are still in the case but not the current gen stuff. Good article, though!

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
Jeronus said:
How do you steal the games? They keep the empty cases out and when you bring them the case they pull the games out of a locked drawer behind the counter. I think the discount games in the bins are still in the case but not the current gen stuff. Good article, though!
This is what I was thinking when I was reading the article, I want to steal from Game Stop.

Marion you kick ass.