Reliable Source: Mac Vs. PC

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
12345? That's the kind of password an idiot would have on his luggage!

Seriously great read and I had many laughs keep up the good work.

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Bravo! My PC's big and I like it that way! So is my bass guitar, I pride myself on its ability to crush creak-heads beneath its heft!

Paradoxial

Apr 5, 2010
is anyone afraid that eventually Mac will come out with one uniform machine that they make exclusively? like the iPad only with all the laptop and phone functions mashed together....i could see it

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
Marion Cox said:
Reliable Source: Mac Vs. PC

Marion takes Apple to task, literally.

Read Full Article
wow man. that anecdote was really touching.
Im glad you stuck it to that greasy crack head, and I hope they found him and threw him in jail.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
Marion's articles seem the very example of "form over content", but still, I enjoy them immensely. Good work!

Sizzo

Sep 28, 2009
I seriously need to read everything you have written in this website, Marion Cox.
You make me laugh every time I read "Reliable Source"(which is a feat since I suspect that my humor is slowly leaving me).

This was hilarious in every way. Keep up the awesome work.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
That, Mr. Cox, was amazing.
What sort of sadistic bastard names their kid "Renault" though?
Someone who likes french cars maybe?
LeonLethality said:

Seriously great read and I had many laughs keep up the good work.
thekg said:
LeonLethality said:
That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage!
You both win for nice execution of Unskippable reference. Talk to mr.Marion for reward

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
therandombear said:
You both win for nice execution of Unskippable reference. Talk to mr.Marion for reward
That's not an Unskippable reference it's a spaceballs reference. Unskippable referenced it though.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
LeonLethality said:
therandombear said:
That's not an Unskippable reference it's a spaceballs reference. Unskippable referenced it though.
Oh yes, I remember now, I watched it last week, but forgot about that. Oh well, win win anyways ;)

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
madbird-valiant said:
Also the first paragraph or two really really uncomfortably reminded me of this erotic story I once read...
Dear Mr. "madbird" valiant,
Any resemblance between this story and a the story "Bangladeshi Incest Tech-Support part XII" is purely coincidental.

Yours,
M. Cox

Peace Frog

May 31, 2008
I really hope your stories are completely true ^^ Very entertaining stuff. But i like miso :p Obviously with some meat in the main dish though.

Apr 28, 2008
Hehe, that was great.

Long live huge ass PC's!

thekg said:
LeonLethality said:
That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage!
Its also the same combination to my planets atmosphere!

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Hehe, nice. Good thing it wasn't a full tower case. You'd die if you got hit by one of those. :p

Sep 14, 2009
holy shit, you tell amazing stories, i could imagine it perfectly as i was reading it, and it sounds exactly what i would have done, god i wanna go find a hippy fuck and drop a tower on his face