Renaming Earth, because its a boring name.

Toilet

Feb 22, 2012
Well I love Latin so im cool with calling Earth Terra.

(Also Latin is the only language to differentiate between "fighting with someone" and "fighting with someone".

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean.
- Arthur C. Clarke

TLS14 said:
Urgh76 said:
I hereby name this planet:

Dirtville! :3
I vote Pegasopolis. Filthy ground-walking peasant.
Surely you mean Bronysopolis. Let these aliens know what to expect right from the start!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Quaxar said:
TLS14 said:
Urgh76 said:
I hereby name this planet:

Dirtville! :3
I vote Pegasopolis. Filthy ground-walking peasant.
Surely you mean Bronysopolis. Let these aliens know what to expect right from the start!
Pfft. Never. Bronysopolis conveys a false pretense of unity between the three races. As you could see in the founding of the New World, we clearly aren't unified.

Besides, I think the aliens would like the name Pegasopolis. Pegasi are the most awesome, after all.

Ch@Z said:
"The United States of America(Feat.some other countries)"
I lol'd because it's kind of true given America's attitude. However, a few hundred years back, you'd have been calling it "The Empire of Great Britain (feat. a few unconquered Far Eastern territories)".

Xenowolf

Feb 3, 2012
Only because that is the common name for Earth and people sy it all the time. Terra is pretty boring if you ask me because using it as a name for Earth in fantasy/sci-fi is a cliche. I'd rather call it Gaea because it's less generic.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
-Terra
-Celes (Because I like her over Terra in Final Fantasy VI. Terra's a good character, but I just like Celes more!)
-Gaia
-Awesome (Just imagine that conversation with aliens. "We come from the planet Nipnal." "We're from the planet Awesome!" "That's so cool! We should form a band!" AND THEY FORMED THE GREATEST INTERGALACTIC BAND EVER.)
-Alpha (Because we began on this planet.)
-Midrealm

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Ectoplasmicz said:
Keith.

Lets name our planet 'Keith'.
But then our planet would totally never get laid!

It's totally had its eye on Venus for the last half century!

Captcha: that's hot

Captcha, why do you have a thing for planet sex!?

LauriJ

Mar 1, 2012
It would stay as Earth in addition to a unique 12-numbr designation that tells us the galaxy, coordinates and unique identifier numbers of our planet. With so many planets, a system like this would be handy in an intergalactic community.

Eric Morales

Dec 6, 2011
Renaming Earth, the moon and the sun Terra, Luna and Sol is something we should really get on before we discover any alien life. Once we get the babble fish installed, I'd hate to hear THAT conversation:
Alien- So what do you call your sun
Human- The sun
Alien-...