Resident crazy lady

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
we have a crazy lady across the road, she'll get up in the morning and do all this stretching and stuff on her front porch

i know once when her kids were younger, she left them alone at home for a while and the one fell out of a tree and broke his arm. she also has a habit of copying the pain job my mom does on the front porch

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Radeonx said:
A crazy old man yelled at us for shooting a homemade flamethrower in a field by his house, but I can only assume that that would be one of the natural responses.
That doesn't make him crazy; seeing a bunch of teenagers shooting flamethrowers anywhere near my property would likely incite a bout of madness in me.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
thiosk said:
Radeonx said:
A crazy old man yelled at us for shooting a homemade flamethrower in a field by his house, but I can only assume that that would be one of the natural responses.
That doesn't make him crazy; seeing a bunch of teenagers shooting flamethrowers anywhere near my property would likely incite a bout of madness in me.
Oh he's crazy, but not for that. Like I said, that is the natural response.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Well, there's an old lady in my naborhood who used to terrorize my friend over his quad, even though he never left his property with it. She even went as far as monitoring him with a camera and decible-meter (a device that reads noise levels).

She didn't stop until the police told her that they couldn't do anything about him riding on his property, and that she would be the one in trouble if she kept calling them about it.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
My mum is actually a close friend of the crazy lady.

It's kind of worrying. To begin with, she seems ok, and there is not much specifically crazy about her. It's just that she seems to lack... restraint.

For example, one time she was walking along the beach with my mother and her son, and they came across a jellyfish that had been stranded along the shore. I'm not sure exactly how the conversation went, but apparently (I wasn't present at this) within 30 seconds she had picked up the jellyfish and taken a bite out of it.

Due to her friendship with my mother, she comes over to stay around 2 or 3 times a year. During that time I generally hide in my room to avoid her, because she scares the hell out of me.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
There's an old man that lives on the corner, who will get so drunk he can barely stand and then sit on the sidewalk in front of his house and scream threats at his mailbox. I shit you not. I'm going to record it one day and sell it for millions.

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
Dufaunce said:
Hey, I was just thinking and it came to my attention that a suprising number of communities have their resident crazy ladies and I invite you to regail us with your own crazy lady experiences.
Nice Streets of Rage avatar.

OT: There is one crazy lady that usually just yells at people from her window.

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
There's a lady in my town that everyone calls Mad Mary. She walks around talking to herself, and there's an old legend that's been going round since I was a kid that some kids said to her "I'll give you an apple if you show us your legs" and she lifted up her skirt and pulled her knickers down, showing her vagina to everyone.

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
My Neighbor has a weird collection of Junk in her yard. Example of it is a giant BROKEN Exon Mobil scene that chills in her backyard. She left a month ago and now rents it out. In terms of Personality though no one is "crazy"

JenXXXJen

Mar 11, 2009
Um... where we live now? Probably my Mum...

When we lived somewhere else, when I was like 2, there were quite a few weirdos living nearby, but one really took the cake. She kept trying to clobber people all the time with a paddle, tried to set her dog on me (1 at the time O:), poisoned our baby rabbit, grafiti'd the neighbours garage and blamed it on my sisters, and when you left the house she'd stand at the end of the drive and glare at you.. I could go on. She apparantly did spend time in and out of mental hospitals.

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
Well, I do have a crazy old lady, and shes married to a crazy old man, how are these two crazy? Well every morning when im walking to school, they come outside, just to watch me walk by their house, not to say hi, not to wave a friendly greeting, just to make sure I walk by and do not touch their lawn.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
We have a crazy guy, actually dubbed "Crazy Bob." Various stories circulate about him, but he's been known to creep up to cars waiting at an intersection and then pop up and bang on the window to scare the people inside.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
I don't have one of those where I live. Although, my neighbors might be willing to say that there are some crazies from my house........Those nosy little bastards!

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
I AM the crazy lady. I chased off a senior who came to our table for something or other with the phrase "we're talking about sex" loud enough to be heard half a cafeteria away. he left and 3 of my friends facepalmed simultaneously.

Fluffee

Aug 9, 2009
We once had a crazy guy who would shine spotlights in OUR windows to see if someone was breaking into OUR house, and we would have to go to his house to tell him to stop it.