Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer Released

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
As I thought; Matrix zombies.

AND IT'S IN 3D!!!!!!

Someone put this series out of it's misery, please.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
thefunk686 said:
When did zombies cease to be important to the Resident Evil franchise?

Did ANYONE see zombies in this trailer? At all?
When she's outrunning them off a building and they're running like L4D Infected.

What I noticed was the Executioner Majini is back. I had a feeling Capcom had feelings for that Pyramid Head knockoff monster. My only problem was that he seemed like he wasn't even trying at some points due to the slow-mo.
Also, Wesker throwing his glasses? Really? You had to reuse that f*cking epic scene again.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Yeah, the movie franchise took one of the most convoluted video game plots of all time, and made it even more stupid has a forth movie. I'll probably still see it, if just for the lulz, but I'm glad they took out the Alice army plot thread.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
sheic99 said:
Yeah, the movie franchise took one of the most convoluted video game plots of all time, and made it even more stupid has a forth movie. I'll probably still see it, if just for the lulz, but I'm glad they took out the Alice army plot thread.
Did they? I could've sworn that the end of the trailer was two skin-headded Alices' fighting against Wesker or something.

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
You know your film is in trouble when the spots in the trailer usually reserved for "From the award winning makers of [insert film title here]" are taken up by name-checking the cameras developed for somebody else's movie...

Elesar

Apr 16, 2009
Did I see the Hammer dude from RE4 in there?
Further comments withheld.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Sorry but what part of this trailer would make me want to see it? This still looks like a trashed plot of the video game with crappy action scenes every 5 minutes and bore acting. The proved with Resident Evil 2 that adding Nemesis (A character actually from the game unlike Alice) still did not help the movie, so adding in this big guy with the hammer doesn't impress me in the least. Kill off the franchise with this one so we can get an ACTUAL RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE before I die :mad:

SilentVirus

Jul 23, 2009
Lol, Everyone knows that Wesker is for the most part undefeatable! Or in the video game version atleast.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
MasterSplinter said:
¿Ultraviolet anyone?
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who got that vibe. Ultraviolet + Matrix + 28 Days Later + more Milla Jovovich worship - Resident Evil (remember, the SURVIVAL HORROR ZOMBIE GAME) = this movie.

Zeromaeus said:
Remember Resident Evil: Degredation.
That was a good movie.
Degeneration wasn't what I'd call an Oscar-worthy effort, but in terms of faithfulness to the source material, Degeneration is a Porterhouse steak in comparison to the live-action movies' catshit souffle.

Megawizard

Mar 24, 2008
Why the hell does everything have to be in 3D lately? Film the damn movie, put it on the flat screen, and keep it there.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Awesome music on the trailer xD Was that a Wesker cameo I saw? :D

Also I'm sure that monster she was fighting is in Resi 4 :/

Eeeee, I'm a fan of the games & the movies, even if they are both batshit crazy! I can't wait =]
[sub]Why yes, I do watch it more for the fight scenes then the story :0[/sub]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
sky14kemea said:
Also I'm sure that monster she was fighting is in Resi 4 :/
It looks more like the Axe-Wielding Fat Guy in Resi5

THen again, I haven't played Resi4 in a while
Well there are similar monsters with big weapons in both games. You may be right! But I know my cousin has a model of it and I think it came with a Resi 4 games (Again, I don't actually know >_>)