Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Hugodastrevas said:
Black Ops it's a huge step back from moder warfare 2, the story makes no sense the effects almost burn my eyes out (and what's up with the "firework" grenades?).
There is only co-op for zombies and online (at least make ripoff of mw2 spe-ops).
I just can't recommend this game, not even to fans.
specially not to fans because they'll be really really really disappointed.
The story makes perfect sense... Honestly, people just need to pay attention...

Hugodastrevas

Nov 9, 2010
Might contain spoiler!

I'm sorry but i just cant think how CoD:Blops and "makes sense" can stay in the same sentence.
It's a game full of cliches that's all, and lets not forget that helicopters and boats now stop from burning if you wait long enough without getting shot, and what about the levels of infinite enemy respawning? and the gatling\minigun in the vorkuta level? are we back to DOOM now?! what about the 3 times you get knocked to the floor then grab a gun\ledge just to fail miserably? do we need those cutscenes?

I have a new reason to play CoD:Blops its called Dead Ops and its a lot of fun to play with friends, so why do i need a password on a bloody computer to play it?

I respect you oppinion Korten 12, but i deeply disagree with it.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
This is a little late, but this review is a donkey's ass. None of the negatives mentioned haven't been in previos CoD games. They're practically staples by now. Black Ops is the best of this generation. Sure its linear as hell, but they all are. And at least this one gives you a few new gameplay mechanics.