"RL girls are 3D pig disgusting"

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Something which has been amusing me lately. Guys saying that they prefer 2D girls to their 3D counterparts. Now I'm not having a go, I don't mind that you feel that way, I just want to know why some people consider real life girls pig disgusting. Of course you have to deal with all the smells and fluids of a real girl no matter how much perfume they use, whereas it's completely optional with 2D girls whether or not you want to imagine they have any body fluids or unpleasant smells.

Maybe part of the problem is holding the ideal girl on a pedestal as a completely sanitary, angelic creature who does not poop, does not breathe, does not have any of the human bodily functions that a male has. Are there any more reasons?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
You might as well just get a blow-up doll if you don't like basic human biology. Sexy girls farting, burping, sneezing, etc. every now and then (whether it's valuntary or otherwise) is A-okay in my book XD

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
My brain went derp. I never realized people find "3D girls" disgusting because they poop, fart and piss like everyone else. Humans are smelly, fact of life.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
The only way that the 2D image of a girl is better than a real one would be at all true is if you wanted the sum of your interactions to be to stare blankly at her. I'm given to understand that real life ones take offense to that if you do it for too long.

But seriously... Are there guys out there who actually believe that women don't have basic biological functions the way guys do? If so, seek mental help because you desperately need it. I'll take interaction with a human being over some idealized blow up doll or set of pictures any day of the week.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
If people wanna foreveralone themselves, it's entirely up to them, but acting like other people are sooo icky cause they have biological functions is just stupid.

I fart in their general direction.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Wait lemme re-read this...

Okay i did read that correctly...

SO there are people out there that prefer 2-D fictional girls to a real girl? >_>

OH internet you never fail to surprise me!

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Fappy said:
Sexy girls farting, burping, sneezing, etc. every now and then (whether it's valuntary or otherwise) is A-okay in my book XD
Farting especially <3

TheKasp said:
Wait what? I don't follow? So you mean that there is actually some kind of 'movement' that prefers virtual / unreal girls (as in drawings, video game characters etc) to real ones due to natural body functions? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
I wouldn't call it a movement, but there are certainly guys who seem to think rl girls are 3DPD for whatever reason. Sometimes it's their personalities too apparently.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I really don't get this, to be honest. To find a girl attractive, surely you must aspire to...erm...

yeah.

And unless you somehow intend on entering the 2D world A'la terrible Don Bluth movie, that's not going to happen with a 2D girl. I can understand finding such a thing attractive. What I don't understand is the thought of never having thoughts of, well, taking it up a dimension, never having sexual thoughts about "real" women at all.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
If I had a problem with other people's potentially unpleasant bodily functions, I'd be the biggest hypocrite since Ayn Rand.

In any case, such people aren't seeing the other side of it all.

The smell thing goes both ways. You develop a physically close relationship with someone, their natural scent/chosen perfume becomes extremely sentimental for you.

The warmth of another person next to you.

The sensation of their mouth on yours.

The weight and feel of a nice breast in your hand.

And that's my personal/eloquent/creepy(?) insight on this thread, y'all.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Doclector said:
I really don't get this, to be honest. To find a girl attractive, surely you must aspire to...erm...
Have copious amounts of interaction with them, and said bodily fluids?

Indeed.

Quite.

Indubitably.

[small]Britain...[/small]

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
This is one of the most confusing thread titles of the quarter.

And I am still puzzled about the whole 2D vs 3D girl thing like there's some sort of woman that only exists in two dimensions. At least it'd be near impossible to worry about weight i guess.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
After living with quite possibly the rudest & crudest girl on the planet for the past 3 years, I can still say that the real thing is so much better that they can't be compared. I would love to see the look on the face of anyone that thinks a 2D girl is better when a the real thing walks up to them and says "Does this look infected?"

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Well...shit. Not sure if this is supposed to be serious or not but that's pretty fucking stupid.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Doclector said:
Have copious amounts of interaction with them, and said bodily fluids?

Indeed.

Quite.

Indubitably.

[small]Britain...[/small]
Yes, y'know, spot of the ol' WOT HO and all that.

Splendid with some tea.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Fappy said:
You might as well just get a blow-up doll if you don't like basic human biology. Sexy girls farting, burping, sneezing, etc. every now and then (whether it's valuntary or otherwise) is A-okay in my book XD
I kinda pretend they don't do those stuff.

OT: An idea is always better than the real thing . In theory...

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Because sometimes when people can't get something, they seek to make themselves feel better about it by telling themselves (and anyone else who will listen) that they didn't want it in the first place.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
So is this the kind of thing we are talking about here although i think this guy is just messing around, at least i hope he is >_>.