Robin Williams' Daughter Leaves Twitter Following Online Abuse

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Why? It was an easy mistake to make.
I'm Asian and this is a public place. My honour has been sullied by my mistake. Now I have to decide whether go for the duel or seppuku option.

Are you free for pistols at dawn?

(Real answer, I was tired and tend to jump the gun on the post button)

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
Amazing how many truly disgusting people are out in this world. People like this need to be dragged out in the middle of the street and executed.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
To the people who are surprised by this, explain to me to why you (all) think people on the internet would be nice? Even in a situation like this.
This is why people should stay out of this and its also, none of our business.

zz_

Jul 15, 2010
This title made it sound like it was some huge outcry of abuse towards her when it was only two people who sent links...I mean shit, yeah it sucks for her and I understand that she's upset, but two abusive people out of millions of condolences isn't exactly surprising.

lostlevel

Nov 6, 2008
Some of the people on Twitter rarely surprise me but when they do something like this it saddens me. Though a small percentage and it seems even the usual culprits wouldn't stoop to this it doesn't make Twitter community look any better.

Elijin said:
Kudos to Escapist for calling this what it is, abuse, and not indulging the perpetrators by calling it trolling, or them trolls.
I think there is a more apt word for the perpetrators but using one of them almost certainly breaches the community standards here.