Robotic Coitus Featured in Fallout: New Vegas

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
The phrase "Robotic Coitus" made me laugh a bit.

Now I need to work out how to use it in my daily life...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Oh wow o.o Thats taking it to an intresting level...lol

None the less, looking epic, constantly so!

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
Does anyone else fear that sex robots are a probabliy in real life? Because sometimes I do...

OT: Scary.... o_O

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Sturmdolch said:
I love the name Fisto. This makes me want to get the game before a price drop because it sounds funny.

I'm a bit scared of the mods that will come out... I mean, consider mods for other games. Especially another game that depicts "sexual sequences": Dragon Age: Origins. I wanted to look for some Dragon Age mods but only found UBER SEX SCENE and ZESTY ZHEVRAN and bareback Allistair mods, not the usual UI improvements or extra content like castles and stuff.
There was a "prostitunio mod" with actual sex in it for Fallout 3, same pervs probably will make it for F:NV. Luckily you arent forced to download said mods. ;)

OT: Well Fallout games are aimed for a mature audience not kiddies so I dont see a problem with the ESRB. As long as they dont go out on a retarded crusade to censor everything I dont care.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
...B-but the Fallout robots are really disgusting! Why not some nice robots?

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
About time!

To think, I had to wait until 2010 to have virtual sex with a robot!

Oh man.... this article just made September seem like the longest month ever.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009

[HEADING=2]But haven't they seen Robot Chlamydia: The Noisy Killer?[/HEADING]

NotHisRealName

Jul 15, 2009
I'm actually playing through Fallout: 3 now - after despising it when I first got it. I'm really enjoying it now, trying to uncover the whole map before finishing it. I'll be keen to check out New Vegas.

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
If they look anything like the robots in the picture I'd run away. Then of course I'd nuke them.

Mar 26, 2008
Jezzascmezza said:
I hope Fisto doesn't end up looking like this...

I didn't know they made a Lady GaGa model?

Also there used to be a Masters Of The Universe character called "Fisto". He was a big, burly bloke with a hearty moustache, slicked hair and a massive metal fist. Think they ended up changing his name though.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Considering that your allowed to dismember limbs and watch super mutants bodies fly off in one direction with their head in 3 others. It does seam a little stupid to not allow for a gag of a sex scene.