Rumor: A Female Robin in Batman v Superman?

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
You know what... I am totally fine with that.

At least is better than "that police guy whose name ended up being Robin"... THAT was pretty stupid.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Zero issue with female Robin.

100% issue with a terrible movie that's simply going to pit S'man vs B'man, without much real reason to do so. Never been a huge DC fan, or Marvel really for that matter, but I'm not terribly excited for this movie. I'll reserve my enthusiasm, and my money for after it's out and I hear some reviews of it.

If that actress is the one they're getting for a female Robin, then I am at least happy about that. I actually like her a lot from her career, even as far back as Contact. So at least they got an actress I think could pull off the job with some skill. If she does get the role, I hope she'll at least be good, even if the rest of the movie is shit.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I hope this is true. Robin isn't exactly a supermasculine character, so a female Robin could stay very true to the character. Also, Sucker Punch was excellent and Malone's performance was a large part of that.

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
I was always confused as a child because my aunt was named Robin, so I thought the character was a girl =P