Rumor: No Half-Life 2: Episode 3 in 2010

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
jamessmith157 said:
i really do hope they do a part three or a half life 3. to be honest it could have the same physics engines and graphics but continue on with the story line and i would still love it they just need to get on and make it!! the end of episode 2 left it open for another game so why such a delay
Why did you bump a thread with no activity for the last six months, which is about a subject that has no new information?

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
Seriously, the wait for Episode 3 has been absolutely ridiculous. I understand that Valve likes to exorcise its creative juices in colorful ways, but they should finish what they've started before moving to the next cool flavor [/euphemism].

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Vern said:
Why did you bump a thread with no activity for the last six months, which is about a subject that has no new information?
I hate it when people do that. Sometimes it makes me want to just go back to the oldest news post and work my way forward putting my 2 cents in on everything. Wouldn't that be damned annoying?

On the other hand - how long should the cutoff be for a topic? I suppose, for further discussion about HL2:EP3, it could just go to the gaming forums after a month.

Escapist, have you considered putting a lock on old news stories? I hate reading one that's old and thinking there's something new - then I look at the date. :(