Run Away!!

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
wolas3214 said:

OH GOD THE CLIFFRACERS
I hate those things soooo much!

OT: A zombie because they're cliche and always chase people into dark cooridors... Either that or a hobo.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Nothing really, I am just tripping balls and seeing huge monsters chasing me. Then they morph into a sofa and I sit on it to have a smoke and talk to some astral projections that used to be my friends 2 hours ago.

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
HK-47

Oh god, i'm doomed. Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmddddddd
im gonna sing the doom song now

ot: im running from the escapist basement door, which i foolishly opened

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Warrior Priestess Rena, of the Third Mage's Garrison of Seris. She just discovered that I'm a spy.

She doesn't realize what waits for her, just around the corner.

Her hubris is her weakness.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
FalloutJack said:
EVERYTHING!

Deathclaws, Godzilla, Spiney Norman, the Red Sox, explosions, Cryptosporidium 138 through 195, the Profound Darkness, the Beast-Lord, Communism, the entire cast and plot of Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, Mecha Barbara Streisand, the Wrathwyrm, J. Edgar Hoover, every Robot Master ever built, the Daleks, Cybermen, a bunch of other Doctor Who villains, the Langoliers, Great Gazuga, every single power ranger, and way in the back...you can just see it...IT'S A GUNDAM!!

So yes, I'm running, and quite fast I should imagine. In fact...

Damn! I was gonna use that video!
Anyway. The bear from "Comdemned 2: Bloodshot". And a swarm of angry stinging insects.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Spiney Norman. At least my name isn't--DINSDALE?!

Also, as I run I can hear "Running Down A Dream."