Run Away!!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Kukulski said:
A group of pissed-off chavs I just yelled insults at in my drunken stupidity. Seems like the most likely scenario.
Whats a Chav and why do I want to punch it in the face?

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
Myself. Thinking with portals is fun.
Son of a....

Seriously, though. Myself. More specifically the manifestation my anger, hate, sadness and regret.
In other words: A tiger made of raw negative emotions.

Greenhand

Jan 19, 2011
The physical manifestation of my anger and hate.
The odd thing? ************ looks like an ostrich.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
probably chasing michael down to tell him that there aren't really werewolves in our campus' woods. then remind myself to smoke less weed.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
A group of Wallmasters from Ocarina of Time.

Deep down, I know they won't hurt me. Doesn't stop them from being completely terrifying.

Floormasters, on the other hand (pun intended)...

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
My evil clone, armed with a machete.

Ain't nothin' scarier than yourself with the intent to kill you.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
A pale naked man with tremendous musculature, a massive erection, and greater fighting abilities than my own. At that point, my "stay and fight" mentality would completely vanish.

Timmehexas

Aug 15, 2010
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
HK-47

Oh god, i'm doomed. Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmddddddd
Maybe you should sing the doomed song now?

Himmelgeher

May 17, 2010
I have this friend who thinks that Stephen King is a better writer than HP Lovecraft. I'm running from a portal into a reality where he's actually right.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Kukulski said:
Canid117 said:
Kukulski said:
A group of pissed-off chavs I just yelled insults at in my drunken stupidity. Seems like the most likely scenario.
Whats a Chav and why do I want to punch it in the face?
Working-class, uneducated, ghetto thug wannabe. It's a British term, but describes what we have here well.
So its like a working class version of those white middle class kids in middle school who pretend to be "Gangsta"?

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
Andariel from Diablo 2. She started haunting my dreams as a little kid, and probably still wants to finish me off.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The entire California highway patrol. I've no clue as to what I did for them to chase me.