Amishdemon said:
dudeman0001 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Psst, guys. It has 10 million "active accounts." Says right up there :p
They're not listening are they? :)
it appears not.
Come on people, READ dont skim!

Am, I the only person here who liked fist of guthix? and members stuff? then again I was only a member for 1 summer. Then the recession kicked in and I couldn't PaybyCash anymore.
damn crooked realtors & naïve consumers.
read people.
I played for a while but then ran out of members and got bored.
Thats exactly what happened to me, once you play members you don't even wanna TOUCH f2p. you will anyways, but not for long. LOL I still have all my summoning stuff in my bank, idunno why, its a useless skill unless your willing to walk back and forth for hundreds of hours training it. I had alot of fun doing members quests and agility was very fun with friends. So was slayer, hunting, going to friends' houses walking around with mah terrier. But to be fair, I think i mostly had fun because i barely spent any time training for money making skills, it's so figgin tedious, I don't know how people can just fish and fish and fish till they make 1m. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU CAN'T MAKE 1M IN AN HOUR BY FISHING LOBSTERS. I was already able to make enough money to get by, I was mining pure essence. There was so much to do i couldn't even try everything out in 2 months.
ahh, I miss members runescape.
...wait, what were we talkin' about?

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
I like the game and all, and I've had an account since 2004, but I don't see how 10 million people could have active accounts. Maybe if by 10 million they mean those 10 million people log on at least once a month. But they can't every day. Their servers can't hold that many people.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
dudeman0001 said:
Amishdemon said:
dudeman0001 said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
it appears not.

Am, I the only person here who liked fist of guthix? and members stuff? then again I was only a member for 1 summer. Then the recession kicked in and I couldn't PaybyCash anymore.
read people.
Thats exactly what happened to me, once you play members you don't even wanna TOUCH f2p. you will anyways, but not for long. LOL I still have all my summoning stuff in my bank, idunno why, its a useless skill unless your willing to walk back and forth for hundreds of hours training it. I had alot of fun doing members quests and agility was very fun with friends. So was slayer, hunting, going to friends' houses walking around with mah terrier. But to be fair, I think i mostly had fun because i barely spent any time training for money making skills, it's so figgin tedious, I don't know how people can just fish and fish and fish till they make 1m. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU CAN'T MAKE 1M IN AN HOUR BY FISHING LOBSTERS. I was already able to make enough money to get by, I was mining pure essence. There was so much to do i couldn't even try everything out in 2 months.
I like runescape, it has a simple layout and is easy to get into, but I'm afraid to get back into it, as I played I played 2-3 years ago, and I'm not sure if it has become retarded.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I have never understood all the hatred Runescape gets.

WoW is definitely better, true. But most average people don't have the money to sink into it or in my case, the computer to run it. Runescape is popular because of it's accesibility and ease of use.

I don't play RuneScape anymore, mainly because I have other games to be playing now. But when I'm bored and I've got nothing to do, I load up my RuneScape and have a few hours of fun, messing around in the cow fields.

And besides 105 Million People can't be wrong, right? I mean if people hated it THAT much then it wouldn't be anywhere near as popular.

Damien_B

Aug 15, 2009
LifsAndlat said:
Damien_B said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
I'd like to bet that at LEAST half of those are ad. bots.
Jagex updated their macro detection systems on June 11, and have stated that "there are [no macro systems] we cannot detect". Speaking as a player, I haven't seen any bots or macros in months.
Really? Wow..
Kudos to Runescape then! :D

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
seydaman said:
dudeman0001 said:
Amishdemon said:
dudeman0001 said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
it appears not.

read people.
I like runescape, it has a simple layout and is easy to get into, but I'm afraid to get back into it, as I played I played 2-3 years ago, and I'm not sure if it has become retarded.
I know for a fact they're on the road to recovery, for some reason everyone talks about how they took out the wilderness (which i never really liked anyways, kept getting killed by pures and losing all the stuff it took me ages to scavage) but nobody talks about the PvP worlds, which by the way, have an exact replica of the wilderness inside. but as usual skill building is repetitive and tedious (except agility, sort of..), magic is pretty fun, and combat is exciting at times, in a gambling sort of way.