Samurai Jack Season 5 thread.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
I think we can call it they become lovers. I mean the sisters see a doe and buck basically deer kissing. And anyone remember that Jack can only travel back to the past when he becomes the green mist Samurai? And what does the green mist Samurai have? Why yes, buck antlers.
So the symbolism is pretty clear.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Silentpony said:
Samtemdo8 said:
I think we can call it they become lovers. I mean the sisters see a doe and buck basically deer kissing. And anyone remember that Jack can only travel back to the past when he becomes the green mist Samurai? And what does the green mist Samurai have? Why yes, buck antlers.
So the symbolism is pretty clear.
And there is also the fact that Jack IS techincally a Virgin so.........how much are you willing to bet they show Samurai Sex?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Ok another big Spoiler, Synopsis for the future episodes has been leaked up to episode 8! And this is a 10 episode season.

All I can say is jeez what's gonna happen after episode 8?!

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
And Adult Swim rickrolled us. April Fools Samurai Jack Episode 4 is delayed instead we get the season 3 primere of Rick and Morty in Jack's 11:00 PM time syndicate with all TV Guides saying its Jack.

Fuck you Rick and Morty. And Fuck you April Fools Day.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
And Adult Swim rickrolled us. April Fools Samurai Jack Episode 4 is delayed instead we get the season 3 primere of Rick and Morty in Jack's 11:00 PM time syndicate with all TV Guides saying its Jack.

Eh feels like an even exchange

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Do I look like a person that cares about Rick and Morty? Some adult Parody/Homage to Back to the Future?

And this isn't because I don't like a comedy? I enjoyed Venture Bros. and The Boondocks and Metalocalypse.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Do I look like a person that cares about Rick and Morty? Some adult Parody/Homage to Back to the Future?

And this isn't because I don't like a comedy? I enjoyed Venture Bros. and The Boondocks and Metalocalypse.
Have you even tried Rick and Morty because if you like those shows then there is a good chance you like Rick and Morty

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Have you even tried Rick and Morty because if you like those shows then there is a good chance you like Rick and Morty
Problem, I am just not fond of the art style. Its like this weird fuision of Family Guy/Futurama mixed with Adventure Time.

Not as appealing to my eyes as Boondocks and Venture Bros.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Problem, I am just not fond of the art style. Its like this weird fuision of Family Guy/Futurama mixed with Adventure Time.

Why do I have a feeling that if Samurai jack came out now you wouldt watch it because of the artstyle

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Why do I have a feeling that if Samurai jack came out now you wouldt watch it because of the artstyle
Depends on what art styles I have been exposed prior to.

Oct 22, 2011
Adult Swim won April Fools'.

Maybe... surely it's because i like both shows, but i'm not even mad.
I even love how it played out on meta level, cause the episode(of Rick and Morty) was full of bait n' switch itself.

Oct 22, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
PapaGreg096 said:
Samtemdo8 said:

Well it's hard to tell, cause we only have your avatar for reference. As for R&M, the only connection to BTTF in the show are titular characters which themselves are based on one of Justin Roiland earlier short animations(Doc and Mharti). Heck, in the Rickandmortyverse(s) time travel doesn't even exist. It's much closer to Futurama, so i'd heartly recommend to check it out if you liked that show.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
So far the 2nd and 3rd episode this season is the best episodes so far of this revival.

The action, the animation, the music, the Cinematography.

Oh man these 2 are up there with Jack and the Three Blind Archers, Jack vs Ninja, and others.