Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 Going for $1.1 Million

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Sewblon said:
fix-the-spade said:
That man is in for a well deserved nasty shock.

He should know her support makes anything worthless, just look at John McCain.
He was already worthless. The real surprise is a Canadian considered her autograph valuable.
He had a good idea to make money. She engaged the entire world, and many Americans fanatically love her. Also, her supporters would probably be very patriotic Americans, and the Xbox360 is a great machine made in their country, unlike "them Jap(anese) game system things." I can't help but salivate a little over the money I can see coming from that, 1.1 million aside. He was the first one to get her autograph on a 360, anyone else who tries the same thing will have to sell it for less. Plus, since it's such a unique idea and she is so well known, it will probably hit the news across the the world, but mostly the U.S. where people would most likely want it. Her supporters are probably in a bit of awe over this man because he got their furer's autograph. I'm in awe because I didn't think of it first.
*edit* ok I'm not in awe, I was joking about that. And I was trying to come up with a good reason for why he would do that. He may land it big though.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Icehearted said:
I'll bet it can play Playstation 3 games because it can see one from across the shelf.
You, sir, win.

I'll take a stab at it: How about in honor of our developers, you stop making previews up.

OK, I know that sucked. But on topic, you'd have to pay me to accept that cursed symbol in my house, and you better send the Pope and Dali Llama over to cleanse it of its sin.

Also, the 360 is dropping out of the console wars because it doesn't need a marketshare. It's going to stop game playing as usual (yes, I know how lame these are, I just can't resist).

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Amnestic said:
David Morrill of Vimy, Alberta, said he pushed to the front of the greeting line and asked Palin to sign the Xbox as proof he met her. It was "one of the greatest thrills of my life," Morrill told the Journal.
And he's going to honour that thrill by selling off what she did for him.

I think I missed a logical step somewhere. Don't most people treasure their autographed items rather than pawn them off as soon as they get them?
She's quite free marketer and what-not herself, and might just be flattered that a liberal Canadian thought she was good enough to want her autograph, and think it was worth 1.1 million. Although I can't help but think this really is a big attempt to get money, as I suggested on my previous post. It is a little over the top if that's the case. I hope he didn't REALLY like her. When I first saw her I wanted to punch her in the face, the only woman I have ever wanted to do that too. She a witch, rallying the most evil people in the world to her bidding.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Amnestic said:
esperandote said:
politicians hand autographs?
She's not a politician anymore. Didn't you hear her absolutley abysmal speech about her quitting?
I did, and I swear I've seen modern art more comprehensible and with more point than that speech.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I hear if you say her name backwards it sends her back to her own dimension

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Does anyone actually like Sarah Palin enough to cough up 1.1 mil for her signature? No matter what it's on? I wouldn't buy it even she'd defaced something actually worth that much as an object, because then I'd still have to factor in the cost of the acetone to clean the damn thing off! =P

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Well, it's not like she's able to sign anything legally binding now, so why not sign random people's consoles?

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
i'd have dumbed down the price a bit... starting at 1 million is a bit much.
how did he manage to get that signed by her anyway?

Fronken

May 10, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
I'm more interested in the 'meese' question, to be honest.
This.

What is up with that word, now that i think about it i have no idea what the plural is...

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
metagaia said:
HobbesMkii said:
What are you? The Visual Representation of Data Police? I'll change it anyways, though, but only because I prefer not looking like a jackass. Also, good catch.
Strictly speaking, the second one is an Euler diagram. Venn diagrams must show all possible combinations between sets.

Metagaia,
Visual Representation of Data Police.
Okay, now I want your badge number. Gonna report you for harassment. What's your sergeant's name?

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
You do realise though majority do not approve of her, she, like many of the crazy type republicans has crazy type fanatic supporters. If there are gamers among them, they may actually desire it.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
Fronken said:
samaritan.squirrel said:
I'm more interested in the 'meese' question, to be honest.
This.

What is up with that word, now that i think about it i have no idea what the plural is...
The plural of "moose" is "moose." Like deer is the plural of deer.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Fuck that. At least Palin had a mind to quit while she was failing. Like all republicans, she's done fuck all right and so much wrong. (I'm a democrat. Alright?)

RomanLegacy

May 6, 2009
So, if you play operation anchorage dlc for fallout on this 360, do you unlock the Palin mask? I'm pretty sure you can see china across the bearing straight too...