Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 Going for $1.1 Million

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
I'd call that aiming for he moon and landing among massive balls of super radioactive burning gases fusing at millions of degrees kelvin.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Darrkon Fearlock said:
ugh, I'm tired of hearing about her, she's just a former Governor what's so special about her?
She made a laughing stock of the entire GOP.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
If it RROD before half way through your game, it would be just like Sarah Palin.

KapnKerfuffle

May 17, 2008
Palin and an Xbox.
It's an epic monument to fecklessness!
Combining two things that are a complete waste of time.

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
Moose in the plural is still pronouced "moose". I'm trying of think of another example for this, but i can't come up with anything. I know there are a bunch of other cases,
I'm just really tired.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I bet the bid is from the guy who posted it, makes some one else think "hey this asshole thinks its worth it so it must be worth something" That or its just like Shaq or Bill Gates getting a cheap laugh.

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
It's sad, really. There are so many thing wrong with this.
1) He likes Sarah Palin. I mean, come on, that's like liking Twilight or Hannah Montana. A sin of the internet.
2) He's trying to sell an Xbox 360 for $1,100,000.
3) A combination of the first two: He's trying to sell an Xbox 360 autographed by Sarah Palin for $1,100,000. I would pay a hundred bucks for someone to take it off my hands. :/

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
The thing that I find interesting is that the only thing I can find on ebay like this is one in Florida with a starting price of $1,100 and no bids being sold by some guy named matthew.

Jul 9, 2008
Rigs83 said:
Darrkon Fearlock said:
ugh, I'm tired of hearing about her, she's just a former Governor what's so special about her?
I thought that was more Bush, and she just landed the Killing Blow, but whatever.
Icehearted said:
I'll bet it can play Playstation 3 games because it can see one from across the shelf.
Dude...I've been sitting here, literally speechless and astonished, trying to come up with a way to congratulate you properly for this epic win.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
what??? first the "golden ocarina nugget" and now an authographed XBOX (wich probably is red ringed anywhay)

who are this people???

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
Um...the link is bad. In that it links to Ebay, and Ebay apparently took the item down.

Guess people aren't as keen on this crap as we all suspected.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
If I had that 360 I would cover up the damn signature.

Of course that's only because of my personal opinion on that particular politician. I can understand why people of differing opinions would value the signature, but I'm surprised at such a high price. I mean, even die-hard republicans, if not die-hard Sarah Palin fans, have to admit that she wasn't the best governor. Assuming they're sane, that is. Which is why I excluded die-hard Sarah Palin fans. Because none of them are sane.

Icehearted said:
I'll bet it can play Playstation 3 games because it can see one from across the shelf.
And of course, sir, I congratulate you on your epic post.

Darkong

Nov 6, 2007
Rigs83 said:
Darrkon Fearlock said:
Like those numbskulls really needed her help to do that, honestly, I've never seen such a concerted effort to actively lose a presidential campaign (kinda like Gordon Brown and Labour are doing now here in the UK /political commentary).

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
I could pay 100$ for it cause I would have to do a paint job to cover that ugly autograph of one of the least intelligent people in the world.