Sargent Toughie & Bling cat present: Golden Sun the RP

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
SargentToughie said:
Okay players, I'm back from cryosleep and I'm ready to GM again

who is still open to play?
Well, Qayin is sick, I haven't seen Clairaudient in a while, or Blayze for that matter. Spartan will be okay, I've been speaking to him on live, so he'll know soon enough anyway. The others, I have no idea.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
I have two words for what Sarge leaving did to this RP.
Critical Hit!
(RP loses 325 Hp)
But yeah, I'm still in for the time I'm on.

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
I'm honestly suprised by how many people actually noticed that I went missing...

in any case, that only leaves a few more

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
<spoiler=Pff>Oh come on, stop fishing for sympathy, you. We love ya.
I just want to say, again, that I wish I could have joined this. In too many RP's, but I loved Golden Sun. Hope you continue to have fun. =)
I would just message all the participants and go on with the RP. It'd be bumped that way also.

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
Okay then, let's try to pump life into the RP one last time

3... 2... 1... CLEAR!!!

Cecilia looks at Cyrus
"What do you see?"

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
"I see a small town, covered in snow, well, maybe it's a town. It looks like an arrangement tower small towers and buildings" Cyrus paused. Focusing harder, the energy from the sphere gleamed slightly. This small fluctuation was enough to knock Cyrus off of his feet. Staying seated after falling, Cyrus looked up towards his group.

"I believe.. with the snow, it might have been Imil, near the Mercury lighthouse. It's hard to say however...".

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
OOC: Christ! our RP is alive again!

IC: Cecilia raises her eyebrow
"You sure?"

She taps his shoulder, and immidately shares his image

"that's no village... that's a giant cathedral!"

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
"A giant Cathedral?" Cyrus questioned. He focused his vision again and saw that Cecilia was indeed right. The many 'buildings' he had seen were merely the spires and belltowers of the cathedral.

"Fascinating," Cyrus marveled. "Where is this place?"

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
Hm, alright.

Cyrus, in a strange twist of fate, is expelled from the vicinity of the orb with a massive force, knocking him off the side of the lighthouse airie. His fate is unknown, but grim.