Say something at the above Avatar's Funeral

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
And with her passing, the literacy rate plummeted.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
And now, that the head and body are now sewn back together, they may rest in peace.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
xmbts said:
And his heroic sacrifice will never be forgotten. Mostly because his ghost keeps following people around reminding them.
Nice...

OT:
Poor Xpwn... she died as she lived, searching for her glasses, and blinking a lot.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
He will never be forgotten. A helper, a contributor and above all a fellow Escapee. We will miss thee, even though he will come back to life within the next 5 posts.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Hello again... I don't seem to remember who I am... again?

But I still remember mParadox... ah... what a tragedy...
he/she had struggled for so long to find a cool, bad-ass avatar, and died so shortly after finding one. So tragic.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
came back faster than expected but he is dead again. I will forever cherish his puzzling remarks. And i will quote his dead quotes whenever the chance arises.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Without her the universe will surely be blinked from existence, a fact that I'm sure she gloated over in life.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Alas... the contacts just weren't working for Xpwn, and so, as she went back to the Optometrist's office to get a new pair of glasses, she was run over in traffic because the contacts dropped out at the wrong moment.

TheDoctor455

Apr 1, 2009
Umm... what?
What is everyone looking at?
Shouldn't you all know by now that I'm just going to come back eventually anyway?

You bastards were going to bury me... do you have any idea how annoying that is?