Say something at the above Avatar's Funeral

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
We were playing Cards Against Humanity, it was pretty close to victory for both of us. When suddenly a Giantdad showed up and wrecked the shit out of T0ad. I've never seen such asskicking in my life and I hope to god that T0ads ass in heaven/Valhalla or whatever, is alright.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
We warned him not to moon the Fighting type gym.. but no. He had to moon them and then crap on their doorstep for good measure. Bless you Morsomk, you mad bastard, for your #YOLOSWAG attitude.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Poor Tizzy. He necroed a bunch of old forum games and was never seen again..

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
He wouldn't listen. I told him to check himself, instead he chose to wreck himself.

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
'tis was a sad day, when Teoes decided to do those mad flippity flops. But no one knew that the last flippity would end in a terrible flop.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
If only I'd known.. the picture would've been good enough as it was - he didn't need to take that last step towards the edge of the volcano.

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
I blame only myself for what happened. Teoes decided to cook some bacon and what he ended up grabbing was not bacon, but instead flesh eating bacteria bacon that instantly kills any who cooks it. IT was not the most wonderful sight I can tell you that much.

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
...I have no idea what actually happened...one minute, we were just hanging out like usual and the next minute....he.....he was gone. Punching sleeping bears in the stomach just wont be the same without him.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Well I never knew he was so fast.. it's just a shame I was faster, you know? And that trip. What unfortunate timing. Could've happened to anyone.