Say something at the above Avatar's Funeral

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Let us all have a moment of peace for Marathon Man Tin-Tin and his dog, Snowy.

...What's that? He's changed avatars again?

...I missed him by two years? Goddamnit! You guys need to tell me these things!

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Leet was a jolly good lad. In his time, he managed to bring happiness to those around him, money to the poor, wellness to the sick, ...shit... to the bulls. Um. I really didn't prepare for this.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
On this day, a dear friend to all of us had disappeared from our lives forever, and sacrificed themselves for...um...hey. Somebody cry or something. Wipe tears. Nobody? Er...right...continuing then...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I told them never try and make it rain outside of a strip club, there's just too many factors.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Dal...Dalek's love of holes was infamous. They used to *sob* eat around the donut to keep that hole in the middle. Never told us why. And now that love has taken Dalek, the one who made us feel...whole.

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
If only she had wiped away the hair in front of her left eye, then she would have noticed Barbas attempting to cross the street. And then she would not have been convicted to the electric chair.

But don't let us remember her for that. No let us remember her as the woman who always kept smiling no matter what happened to her.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
I cannot understand why we are holding a funeral for a sign that seem to generate smoke for no reason at all.