Say something nice about or to the poster above you

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
Ganath said:
I like the fact you're human, as your homo sapiens badge would certify. Which I could only presume is somekind of certificate for humanity. Well played. That and you have a neat, happy picture.
Mudkip is definitely my favorite Pokemon. Good on you!

I also feel a bit of kinship with you because we're both (relatively) new to the Escapist (Well, we've been here less than 2 years), and we both have pretty low post counts.

While I'm here, I'm going to say something nice about the captcha system here, as well. It might be just me, but I've noticed that more often than not the captcha somehow manages to be relevant to the conversation, and can even bring a new level of understanding to conversations. So good on you, automated Turing test. Good on you.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Donnie Restad said:
I see a Captain America T shirt in the avatar, and Captain America is cool. By extension, you are also cool.

Did I do it right?

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Waaghpowa said:
Donnie Restad said:
I see a Captain America T shirt in the avatar, and Captain America is cool. By extension, you are also cool.

Did I do it right?
Your avatar reminds me of not the actual game Dues ex, but the hilarious joke theme song Yahtzee made in one of his reviews.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
deserteagleeye said:
Your avatar reminds me of not the actual game Dues ex, but the hilarious joke theme song Yahtzee made in one of his reviews.
And I see that you're a Persona fan. You get points for taste in my books :D

White Lightning

Feb 9, 2012
Asita said:
deserteagleeye said:
The Mordin avatar is pretty cool, and I see you too are a connoisseur of red buttons.

I-Protest-I

Nov 7, 2009
White Lightning said:
Asita said:
deserteagleeye said:
The Mordin avatar is pretty cool, and I see you too are a connoisseur of red buttons.
Used a word with more than 2 syllables, ok guy in my book.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Ryan Brimfield, if Brimfield is indeed your last name then that is a pretty rockin' last name.

Scorpid said:
Hey I like the way you organized your achievements. Very neat looking. And turtles are glorious creatures with morality tales and all. Is it the Finding Nemo turtle?
Why, thank you! And yes it is. I believe that Crush is my spirit animal. :D

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Ljs1121; I liked finding Nemo alot, and that turtle was my favorite character. And you're badges tell me you watched There Will Be Brawl, which was one of my favorite video series on this site, so you have good taste, or at least similar to mine.

Valkaris

Jun 8, 2010
The Witch King is a badass dude, I always loved him. Also, Canadians are pretty cool, with global warming they are probably going to control much of the future oil supplies, so thats good I guess. Also, you know he is a good guy cause' he got the Epic Poster badge. so yeah, he is epic.

Bassik

Jun 15, 2011
You saw 15 episodes of unskipable, and I respect that.
Your avatar is possibly sexy, maybe. Good job.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
You have the Discovery One badge too! Discovery badges for everyone!

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
I like how your username subtly matches your profile picture. (EDIT:sorry, I meant redingold here, but the other is areally nice guy too)

Drudgelmir

Oct 30, 2009
Seems to be doing a good job with his 2922 posts, they haven't fallen over or blown up or anything.