Say something nice about or to the poster above you

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Drudgelmir said:
Seems to be doing a good job with his 2922 posts, they haven't fallen over or blown up or anything.
I like how you have so few posts when you joined so long ago. I also like your avatar, I don't really know what it is, but I think it fits with your name. As does your "Always in the dark badge".

Good job!

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I really like your mane...

In all seriousness I think your avatar's pretty cool. Did you draw it yourself? :)

[edited because poster changed as I was typing]

Loaeon

Jun 22, 2012
Swny Nerdgasm I find your hoodie, and shades to be exceeded expectations of badass society.

Xangba

Apr 6, 2005
lemby117 said:
I like your motto, that and you are like the only person on the escapist who is around my age
Well you have 117 in your name, which makes me think of Chief, which makes me think of my best friend/brother-in-all-but-blood, so you remind me of my best friend! *hug*

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
If that's you in your profile picture then you, my friend, have an awesome hat.

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
Hagi's motto is c'est la vie. A sentiment that I have often thought of as very eloquent and can be applied to a huge variety of situations.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I know almost no one around, but your avatar is from the Boondocks if I don't miss my guess, and I have to say, that was a hilarious show. Not to mention you have an awesome Internet vocabulary; some of the forums I go to elsewhere, "very eloquent" would be a luxury to see in text. :p

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Aurora Firestorm said:
I know almost no one around, but your avatar is from the Boondocks if I don't miss my guess, and I have to say, that was a hilarious show. Not to mention you have an awesome Internet vocabulary; some of the forums I go to elsewhere, "very eloquent" would be a luxury to see in text. :p
Um,I like your avatar and your name,a real aurora firestorm would be awesome in real life.
Well, there was something like a firestorm in Aurora...

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
White-Death said:
Aurora Firestorm said:
Um,I like your avatar and your name,a real aurora firestorm would be awesome in real life.
Your Fluttershy avatar makes me think of Shed.mov and that makes me happy.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Bloodtrozorx said:
White-Death said:
Aurora Firestorm said:
Your Fluttershy avatar makes me think of Shed.mov and that makes me happy.
You look incredibly happy... Stops copies me!

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Fappy said:
How could you not like fappy? He needs a theme song: Heee's fappy, with the winking cat, he makes us happy, 'cos he... wears a hat? Uhm. Cos' he, likes to fap? IDK. Someone else can do the theme song.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
someonehairy-ish said:
Fappy said:
How could you not like fappy? He needs a theme song: Heee's fappy, with the winking cat, he makes us happy, 'cos he... wears a hat? Uhm. Cos' he, likes to fap? IDK. Someone else can do the theme song.
Just throw in some guitar solos and I think we've got a real hit!

The guy above me likes good movies.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I love the Girl With One Eye song by Florence. I sing it to my neighbours cat because she lost an eye. [sub]I know, I'm off to Hell :D[/sub]
Also I remember thinking you were very pretty in the picture thread :)