Scariest thing you've ever seen in real life

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
One weekend I slept in, and my father came into the house with his new wife AND HER DOG!!
And my bedroom door was open...

That dog stormed into my room and I woke up with her face right in front of mine, breathing on me, and drooling... DROOOOOOLING!

I should add that this dog is huge, our heads are about the same size.

Also, I can't stand the smell of dogs and my room smelt like it even the next day, but the worst was the breath, and the drool on my pillow. Maybe it was more disgusting than scary, but I was scared.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Fudd said:
Sn1P3r M98 said:
Fudd said:
I woke up to go to the washroom in the middle of the night and one of these ran over my foot.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/Alipes/centipede%20website/scolopendra/subspinipes/dehaani-02.jpg

*shudders*
Holy shit.....

What did you do?!
It was dark and I had a flashlight. Without knowing what it was I sort of instinctively kicked as soon as I felt it before bringing the flashlight to bear. I think the abrupt shift from dark to light must have stunned the monster because it froze about six feet away. These things move faster than we can and I wasn't wearing shoes. The bite won't kill you but as it is one of the more painful things you can experience it's probably more out of spite than mercy. I didn't want it to escape and I didn't want to take the light off it so I just stood there until one of my dorm-mates walked by. We traded places. I grabbed a sandal. The beast was no more.

I can handle spiders, scorpions, snakes, but 7 inch centipedes will always freak me out.
Nearly any type of insect scares me, but centipedes and spiders take the cake.