Scorned Girlfriend Deletes WoW characters

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Ok first of all I realise to wow players this is a big deal,because of all the time they wasted -they were wasting it anyway,if they kept playing to no end-.Second,a wow player with a girlfriend lol.

Third,is this going to be a federal offence in a few years?

*EDIT* loooks fake guys.

I still -love-prefer this crazy chick:

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Limzz said:
Valksy said:
And remember - WoW is like the Hotel California. When you have been there you never really leave.... (OK, unless you get banned but that isn't what happened).
I left, I must be the chosen one.
As did I, infact i left to spend more time with my girlfriend belive it or not.

Tehlanna TPX

Mar 23, 2010
Most likely fake. But if anyone is sympathizing to him, to the point of promoting domestic abuse (@the comments section on youtube..), then there is some serious fail going on. Like a previous poster method, it's so simple to get your account restored, there really is no reason to freak out at what was done to him. If anything, she should've just dumped his ass if he was too busy with pixels to spend some time with her.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Jack_Uzi said:
HAHAHA!!! Give me a girl like that e-ve-ry day of the week my friends! Now, if that wasn't a clear message that she needes some attention, I don't know. She didn't even dump him because of his neglect. Just some good old makeup sex will do :p
Until she wrecks something you like. It's not just WoW that girls can wreck, and you're on a gaming website, so you must have some sort of vice.

Give me a girlfriend that likes gaming as MUCH as I do. A girlfriend that LOVES wow.

Wait a minute. I got one of those :)

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Awake- said:
Why the hell would you neglect your girlfriend for a videogame? That idiotic guy had it coming.

There was this one report back then where a couple divorced because the guy was too absorbed into WoW. The wife bought it for him.
It's easy enough to imagine. If he simply didn't like her enough to often tolerate her presence (this happens often enough in my experience) he'd be a fool to torment himself by stopping the thing he enjoys (playing WoW) for a thing he loathes (spending time with a soul eroding girlfriend). Hell, more than once I've seen this used as a breakup strategy in one form or another. Girlfriend neglect is an excellent way to dump a girlfriend without actually having to suffer through the (important in my view) drama inherent to simply dumping them directly.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I would be angry but that was just overreating to the tenth degree. Holy crap!

Well, he probably deserved it if he was neglecting his girlfriend. Girlfriend > Game in my opinion.

He can recover the characters but can he recover his relationship?

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
alright, several things, how can that chick think that he wouldnt dump her right there. how does she know HOW to do all that if she hasnt played herself. and thirdly, what a *****, just because you are mad, dont fuck with other people's shit! i hate that in people. he is now perfectly justified in fucking with some of her shit

though, i wouldnt have wrecked the computer

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Redlin5 said:
I would be angry but that was just overreating to the tenth degree. Holy crap!

Well, he probably deserved it if he was neglecting his girlfriend. Girlfriend > Game in my opinion.

He can recover the characters but can he recover his relationship?
why would he want to? she fucked with his shit because he spent time on it. we have no guarantee that he didnt spend a shitload of time with her. for all we know she was clingy and needy.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Yokai said:
He absolutely had it coming. I don't see why anyone would be stupid enough to neglect the person they supposedly loved just to play more WoW. Although really, if his characters are so important to him that he destroys his computer when he realizes they're missing, she should just dump him and find someone who doesn't get angry over something totally inconsequential. No matter how much time he may have wasted grinding, a couple of MMO characters are still completely worthless.
I mean, We can all say "Aww, poor neglected girl", but at the same time, maybe she was just a cold icy ***** that wasn't fun to talk to at all, and the only reason he hadn't dumped her or killed himself yet was because of WoW, helped numb the pain.

Or maybe she's just psycho?

Also - Authenticator.. Keep it with you at all times :p

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Shiiit, he got angry!

On a side note, the room looked cold. Bet his hands got frozz'd a lot.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
This is most likely fake.

It's pretty much the same as those "angry girlfriend" videos.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Altorin said:
Yokai said:
He absolutely had it coming. I don't see why anyone would be stupid enough to neglect the person they supposedly loved just to play more WoW. Although really, if his characters are so important to him that he destroys his computer when he realizes they're missing, she should just dump him and find someone who doesn't get angry over something totally inconsequential. No matter how much time he may have wasted grinding, a couple of MMO characters are still completely worthless.
I mean, We can all say "Aww, poor neglected girl", but at the same time, maybe she was just a cold icy ***** that wasn't fun to talk to at all, and the only reason he hadn't dumped her or killed himself yet was because of WoW, helped numb the pain.

Or maybe she's just psycho?

Also - Authenticator.. Keep it with you at all times :p
It's always a possibility that she was the problem. In that case, I would've just said, "I'm done with you," not just avoided her by playing games. Either way, he pretty much set himself up for this.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
PurpleSky said:
Ok first of all I realise to wow players this is a big deal,because of all the time they wasted -they were wasting it anyway,if they kept playing to no end-.Second,a wow player with a girlfriend lol.

Third,is this going to be a federal offence in a few years?

*EDIT* loooks fake guys.

I still -love-prefer this crazy chick:
Ouch...that gotta hurt =|

OT: Anyways he had it coming, no matter what, games should not be put before a girlfriend, if anything, they should be last on the list, even for gamers.

poet_lawreate

Mar 3, 2009
I have my boyfriend's WoW password and he has mine. We can never get that kind of revenge on each other. Not that either of us would... terrifying concept. Like imagining someone else being kicked in the balls.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Awake- said:
Why the hell would you neglect your girlfriend for a videogame? That idiotic guy had it coming.

There was this one report back then where a couple divorced because the guy was too absorbed into WoW. The wife bought it for him.
This guy right said it. He deserved it. When you have find a girl(or a guy) that likes enough to want to be take that title and spend such time with you as bfs/gfs do then you put the damn game on the back burner. either that or introduce him/her it and make playing your game(whatever it maybe) something that you do together. and if they can't get into it or pretend to like it you go back to putting it on the backburner

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
What the fuck, you scumbags?

Alright, first off: It may easily be fake.
Regardless, addressing the topic at hand:

"What the fuck, you scumbags?".

We are talking several level 80 characters here. I don't play WoW anymore, I haven't for more than a year - but I was around in The Burning Crusade. I was around in level 70. I had weeks upon weeks, even several months, of playing time on my single level 70 character. This guy has several, and they are level 80. We are talking something the guy has spent his hardearned cash on, his love and energy, and most importantly his time and life.

She takes it all away.

Yes, it can easily be restored, even though I'm not sure about the specific items she deletes ~ That's still not the point.

I would, and let me assure you I am no wife-beater, woman-abuser or normally have any problems controlling myself, hurt that woman in several ugly ways that would make her regret she was ever born, had I been that guy, and not been able to restore those characters.

Imagine spending all your time on something, and then someone comes along and takes a steaming pile of shit on it.

Imagine you've spent around 25000 hours writing an book... Just finished what is "the final draft" and you are happy with it. Then your girlfriend goes and deletes it because she feels neglected: "He is always at this fucking computer, writing on this crap". She makes sure to fuck up the document, save those changes, and then delete it. (Yes I realise a book/document isn't serverside as WoW, and could easily be restored, but that's still not the point)
You are a fucking piece of crap, pardon my profanity, if you're siding with the girlfriend here.

chris89300

Jun 5, 2010
Looks fake, but I guess it happens.
Anyways, they're both idiots, and they both deserve what's coming to them.
G'day

DoctorObviously

May 22, 2009
...and that is why I just don't trust anyone. I mean, seriously. You just can't trust anybody these days, nobody.