"Screw This Game"

Danman1

Mar 27, 2009
playing gothic 3 on hard. when i saw the death knight be announcd.
and EVERY SINGLE WII GAME EVER

Lukeydoodly

Sep 9, 2008
I stopped playing Supreme Commander (Xbox 360) after completing 95% of the maps against Supreme AI opponents and then my preferences data was deleted.

RAGE!!!1

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
diablo 2 after i realized how horrible it was. havent played it for 5 years, even diablo 3 is to be considered because it will have a TR like camera.

warhammer online after living through uncountable glitches for 1½ month.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Danman1 said:
playing gothic 3 on hard. when i saw the death knight be announcd.
and EVERY SINGLE WII GAME EVER
i agree that many wii games suck balls, but theres 1 REALLY REALLY good: Mario Kart Wii.

tinkyyy

Nov 17, 2008
Lekonua said:
Happens to me every time I try to play Left 4 Dead on expert.

I make it through a few chapters fairly easily, but I always get to that one area where I keep dying no matter what strategy I decide to try.

Then I decide "SCREW IT!" and unload on my teammates. Then I blow them up.

Then I burn 'em for good measure.

Edit: Oh yeah. Also Mega Man & Bass. The last level. Only time I've ever screamed at a game. Not so much a "Screw this game." More like a..."FUCK THIS GODDAMN PIECE OF FUCKING...FUUUUCK!"
I have the exact same thing on L4D, me and my friend breeze through the first few chapters on campaigns, then get to the fourth one and will end up dying every time.

We both do the exact same thing and it ends up being a race to see who can kill the other person first.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Any game involving lag, cause it is uncontrollable for me and screw me up all the time.
Oh and mass effect, when it decided to boot me back to the beginning of Noveria after i got to the Geth base, havnt touched it since (3rd playthrough though)

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I got to that point in Jak and Daxter precursor legacy, when I couldn't get past that snow level, because I couldn't find all the damned power cells. I've gotten past that level now though, because I completly forgot that I hadn't taken any power cells from misty island.

atol

Jan 16, 2009
Red Alert 3.
Such an awful RTS from such a big name in this day and age shouldn't be. The only redeeming quality it has is Tim Curry, but even he doesn't have the power to save the game from itself.
God of War 2
I was playing on hard, and after trying 20 times or so to kill the enemies after the pillar jumping sequence and getting to the point where you have to the carry the scribe... I had enough.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
atol said:
God of War 2
I was playing on hard, and after trying 20 times or so to kill the enemies after the pillar jumping sequence and getting to the point where you have to the carry the scribe... I had enough.
Exactly the same bit I'm stuck on.

Apr 21, 2009
it didnt happened on a console, but i had been playing championship manager 2007 for like 9 solid hours and along came my jumped on my computer, pulling the lead out and washing 9 hours of my gaming live down the drain.

i never did play that game again

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009
ok so, i have been playing alone in the dark, and you get to a point where you have to drive around central park and burn these roots... while hundreds of enemies that can only be killed with fire are attacking you. not only do you run out of ammo fast, but you die a lot since health is small and it is hard to find health spray. i soon said fuck it and decided to skip to the next scene when i find i cant because i need to burn a certain number of roots before.

i have not picked it up since.
Every time you a take out a root kill yourself. You then regain all the things you had before you burned the root.

Go and get a crapload of stuff, burn one root, then go for another, after you burn the second root kill yourself and you will wind up with all the stuff you had left over just after you burned the first root.

I had to do that with the last couple.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
On Left 4 Dead, I can't count how many times i've been banned for nothing other then being a better player in Versus mode. I was once banned in the middle of pouncing on someone. I had lept on them, then the ban vote pops up and i'm ejected.

Mass Effect, I got all the way to the Geth Colossus on the Rescue Dr T'soni mission and because I was an adept, and brought Kaiden and someone else (I forget who) and die because he was immune to my and Kaiden's biotics. It asks me to start all over at the start of the mission, I say fuck it and move on to Fallout 3.

The first time I went from novice to medium in Guitar Hero

Hatchling

Apr 25, 2009
Tetris for the DS I became a little obsessed with the scores and was thinking of blocks for 2 weeks.