Scumbag Steals Game Consoles From Kids With Cancer

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
Dr. Paine said:
moretimethansense said:
There are no words to describe how low that is.
I wish I could say I were surprised but...
there's just no good way to finish that sentence.

Dr. Paine said:
Hopefully that book will be this thing. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marienbad_My_Love]

Preferably from a large height and/or at the speed of sound.
you'd have to print it first and I'm not sure there are enough trees in the world for that.
Eh, just gut every copy of Twilight and Eragon out there and recycle it, this process kills two (or three) birds with one book!
Aah we can dream can't we?

NiggerKiller666 said:
Whooooa dude I think dat was my bro hahaaaa... i hope they dnt catch his ass man he got like 9 kids playin that thing now man
Ooh goody I've always wanted to do this!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
If there was ever a person who needed to be punched in the face and then raped by those redneck guys from Pulp Fiction it is this guy.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
"Hospitals are rich, I got to get mine," is probably his line of thinking. People can be so selfish.

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
Wow... I'm lost for words. But I do agree, there's a special place in hell reserved for him.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Way to go, needledick, you've helped to make me angry at what was otherwise a pretty good day. Enjoy prison. Your idiot face is gonna be plastered all over the news. Considering what inmates (apparently) tend to do to paedophiles, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same to a guy who stole from cancer kids.

And I will have no sympathy.

Edit: And I shall now defer to the Germans for a word that I'm sure we can all agree with. "Backpfeifengesicht", which means "A face badly in need of a fist." [http://askville.amazon.com/Word-Day-Backpfeifengesicht-German/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=60446360]

Apr 28, 2008
Wow, screw this guy. Seriously, stealing from kids with cancer? Thats just awful. I hope they catch this guy, and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Why is stealing from kids with cancer worse than stealing from kids with any number of other equally horrible diseases?

Anyway, this guy is a bit of a twat. Lets all hope he gets a nice warm jail cell with someone who reads the news, needs a new 'girlfriend' and goes in dry, so to speak.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Hang his ass or toss him to a cell block full of criminal fathers and let them know what he did, the problem should be solved before the day is out.

9_6 said:
Gentlemen, light up your torches.
And get your pitchforks as well.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
What... was this asshole even thinking at all? Even if he gets out of prison, anon is going to fuck his life up so much that no one with half a brain would get within thirty feet of him.

Dr. Paine said:
Hopefully that book will be this thing. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marienbad_My_Love]

Preferably from a large height and/or at the speed of sound.
Fairly appropriate that the author's name is Leach.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
vansau said:
I hope they throw the book at him.
I hope they throw a brick at him.
Seriously, how much of a massive dick can someone become?

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
If there was ever a person who needed to be punched in the face and then raped by those redneck guys from Pulp Fiction it is this guy.
Then thrown to the rednecks from Deliverance for round two... Though I think he may get this treatment from the inmates anyway.

Outlaw Torn said:
Why is stealing from kids with cancer worse than stealing from kids with any number of other equally horrible diseases?
I don't think anyone here is saying that... Our hatred is not exclusive to stealing from cancer ridden kids. Our hatred is mostly aimed at people stealing from Kids in general and extra hate points if the kid has any sort of major illness.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
I am so appalled by this story I want to go down to North Carolina right now and help them catch this dude. My niece had cancer and it offends me to no end anyone doing something stupid to someone who had to go through those treatments, let alone kids. Please, catch this guy and do something against the 8th amendment to him,

Signed, the reasonable world.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
On occasion, I stumble upon something that will restore my faith in the good of humanity.
Then stuff like this happens. I seriously hope that before he's put in jail, he's taken to the hospital and made to explain to those kids why he stole their game.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Seriously? Fuck that guy. Go steal from rich people or something. Or get a job. Or just die. Kids don't deserve this. Meany.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
vansau said:
When they catch this guy, I hope they throw the book at him.
Book? No. As the son of a man who died from cancer I'd much prefer that they throw bricks at this ingrate.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
sounds like a job for the loading ready runners, i'll admit that thats pretty low but what confuses me the most is the line "I hope they throw the book at him", what does that mean, do i take it literally as in stoning with books, or does it mean studying the bible aka the only book i think is referred to as THE book, does it mean that the judge will make an example of him?