Section 8: Prejudice Review

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Section 8: Prejudice Review

Sometimes you get what you pay for. Sometimes you get more.

Read Full Article

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Seems quite interesting and it also seems that many improvements were made since the last game.

To be honest, I only played the first game's demo and I couldn't play on multiplayer, because I didn't have a gold account back then, but it was quite entertaining, to say the least. If I wasn't already hooked to Global Agenda right now, I'd may give it a chance.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
As I'm not a shooter fan, I was kind of expecting this to be a review along the traditional "it's a shooter, you know what to do" lines, but I was pleasantly surprised. So surprised, I'll even try it a bit, and name drop to a few friends that they might pick it up as well. This seems like a better way to deliver a 6 hour campaign and accompanying multiplayer than a $60 price tag for something that doesn't feel like it would be worth the price. Awesome.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I remember the demo being a damn lot of fun when I played it, but the price tag seemed too much for what little you got from the game. I mean, dropping from orbit onto someone's head was the best damn feeling ever but I always wondered when I'd get bored of doing it.

At this cost though it seems all my orbit headbutts will be fairly priced.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
This is easily one of my favorite purchases of the year. For $15, the game keeps you pretty busy with how much it has to offer. Plus, I'm also surprised at how good the game looked despite it being a downloadable.

Well done, Timegate.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
fozzy360 said:
This is easily one of my favorite purchases of the year. For $15, the game keeps you pretty busy with how much it has to offer. Plus, I'm also surprised at how good the game looked despite it being a downloadable.

Well done, Timegate.
what i'm wondering, though, is if you can play Swarm mode by yourself or if you HAVE to go online. i'm also wondering if the conquest mode is anything like in Star Wars: Battlefront.

Add to that, this game would be WAY more worth my money if it had split-screen.
And a Galactic Conquest mode like in Star Wars Battlefront 2 (seriously, i played that endlessly.)

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
I actually quit viewing around halfway through, to my defense I'm currently on the universities internet and it's slow, I have to say to me it just looked like another shooter, I liked that little speed boost thing but that's all I got to which was interesting. I may be a bit biased because I hate the setting as well (where everything is there for it's own sake, useless buildings and structures such as in Halo and guns are all fairly standard but look sort of stupid. This is all opinion of course, I don't expect everyone to agree with me) What I saw of it was incredibly underwhelming. I'll come back later to read the actual article and watch the rest though since everyone seems so into it.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
fozzy360 said:

Well done, Timegate.
what i'm wondering, though, is if you can play Swarm mode by yourself or if you HAVE to go online. i'm also wondering if the conquest mode is anything like in Star Wars: Battlefront.

And a Galactic Conquest mode like in Star Wars Battlefront 2 (seriously, i played that endlessly.)
All Multiplayer modes can be played with Bots offline.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I wasnt that impressed with the demo of the original but that might be because Im not fond of fps games on the console but since this one is also on steam I might pick it up

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Korten12 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
fozzy360 said:

Well done, Timegate.

that's cool. but still, split screen was a missed opportunity

RolandOfGilead

Dec 17, 2010
Good review, definitely a good game, I play on PC.
One day I thought to myself, "I want to play Halo but I have a PC"
A quick search turned the original, so I bought it (and there were still people online!).
Then I heard they were coming out with a sequel so I got into the beta,
I wish I could unlock stuff faster but this game, it's good times.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
Korten12 said:
Azaraxzealot said:
fozzy360 said:

Well done, Timegate.

that's cool. but still, split screen was a missed opportunity
Considering how much Timegate has already delivered (plus the new Assault mode that the community unlocked), it's a missed opportunity I can certainly forgive without hesitation.

Babdah

May 25, 2011
Lovin' the game so far [XBLA], been playing it since it came out.
If anyone's looking for folks to play with there's a bunch of us over on reddit at r/WARISPREJUDICE.
Timegate have done an excellent job & are doing a huge amount to continue supporting the game with even more content and maps in the works.
This is a game which really deserves to do well & I hope in the long term it gets the player numbers and good community it deserves.