Sequels everyone wants but stupid companies won't make

Gaming_Purist

May 10, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
What closure? There's not alot more that really needs to be said, the end of lost ages pretty much wrapped it up.
That's true, but they should still make another one if not for the fantastic gameplay that made the originals so good.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Jet Set Radio (Whatever): With char. creation. You know you wanna do some rocket skating with a custom character, you know it.

Jet Moto 4: Hoverbikes and violence, what's not to like?

Mega Man Legends III: Legends were the only good 3D Mega Man

Dot Hack (As an actual MMO): They did it in Japan, I want a taste.

Sonic: A good one. That's it, that's all I ask for.

Streak 2: It's Jet Moto on boards, I still like it.
http://www.answers.com/topic/streak-hoverboard-racing (<-Because you don't know what I'm talking about)

Meaty Turtle

Jun 21, 2008
How about none seeing as how no one seems to like a sequel if it's in anyway different from the first game, so what's the point?

zahr

Mar 26, 2009
Nox 2. Oh wait, Westwood died. THANKS A LOT EA.

Jade Empire 2. I hope BioWare does it after DA:O.

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
I want to throw in my suggestion of Skies of Arcadia 2 as well. Man the original game was/is awesome.

BBQ Platypus

Sep 23, 2008
Descent - I would LOVE to see someone pick up the rights to this and make a next-gen sequel.
Duke Nukem Forever - Though this is less a case of "won't make" than "failed at making."
Knights of the Old Republic - I mean a real sequel, not a fucking MMO.

Aiden Rebirth

Nov 19, 2008
can i get an ultimate spider-man 2. i liked that version. and while your at it can i get a second helping of lost odyssey.

MBFCPresident

May 15, 2009
I don't know if anyone else is interested but I'd really like to see Second Sight 2. Or would that be Third Sight?