Sequels everyone wants but stupid companies won't make

hagaya

Sep 1, 2008
Latinidiot said:
Kingdom Hearts.
What?
I liked that game
Remember the DS sidestory/interquel that's coming out soon? There's some KH for ya. If anyone even mentions the PSP game coming I will send live dragons over to their house to obliterate them.

CBPodge

Mar 15, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2.

:p

I'd love to see another Commandos game, but more back to basics with the characters being properly limited in what they can do, not able to do anything like in Commandos 2 and 3.

And Timesplitters as Ka_huna and The Ruler of Nosgoth say.

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
I'd really love to see another Legacy of Kain game, Defiance left it open for another one but apparantly Crystal Dynamics would rather milk the Tomb Raider franchise instead of make a game that'll actually be worth playing. I know the voice actor for the Elder God died but I'm sure he could be replaced and really it's a stupid reason not to continue the series.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Titan Quest 2.

Age of Mythology 2.

Digimon Rumble Arena 3.

a Dawn of War game as good as Dark Crusade.

Warcraft 4. WoW is still brilliant, but another RTS would be nice.

DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 4.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
daribian said:
that or ff7
Hasn't the FF7 cow been milked enough? Not to say that the games are bad, they are terrific, especially the original, but a franchise has to die sooner or later. There has technically already been a sequel, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children if movies counts, cause they continue the story.

Prince Rhys

Apr 17, 2009
Sami2503 said:
One word - Shadowrun
^This. An RPG Shadowrun, not that travesty of an FPS. I still play the one for Sega Genesis every couple of months.

Also, SaGa Frontier 3, Xenogears 2, both with proper budgets and development time this go around.

Ace Combat. I refuse to acknowledge AC6, because the story was an abomination against man and god alike, especially compared to AC5.

Old Man Neck

Feb 22, 2009
Dungeon Keeper 3. Hell, its one of the only game series that ENCOURAGES you to be evil. Dungeon Keeper on current-gen graphics is potential wet dream material for me.

Jun 25, 2009
On the subject of sequels what is with it SIMS games the new 1 is SIMS 3, but its really like sims 49- if you include expansion packs i thought this francise died when the 'URBS' came out, why wont it stay dead!!!

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
I want a "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic 2"

Because chopping up an orc or a necromancer with a sword,then kicking his buddy off a cliff, while listening to a horny succubus telling you to follow your evil destiny is awesome.

Plus I loved using the rope bow to climb up to places developpers clearly didn't intend for you to go and snipe off enemies.
Poor,poor zombies,they never saw death coming(again).

daribian

May 2, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
that or ff7
Hasn't the FF7 cow been milked enough? Not to say that the games are bad, they are terrific, especially the original, but a franchise has to die sooner or later. There has technically already been a sequel, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children if movies counts, cause they continue the story.
to be fair if series like sonic and mario are still being milked to death over and over again is it to much to ask for a decent game to be milked and redone. Or god forbid companies come up with another decent game.