Sequels everyone wants but stupid companies won't make

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
daribian said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
that or ff7
Hasn't the FF7 cow been milked enough? Not to say that the games are bad, they are terrific, especially the original, but a franchise has to die sooner or later. There has technically already been a sequel, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children if movies counts, cause they continue the story.
to be fair if series like sonic and mario are still being milked to death over and over again is it to much to ask for a decent game to be milked and redone. Or god forbid companies come up with another decent game.
Don't compare how much milk each cow has dispensed, think of what milk's taste you don't want to be overdone. Easy question, the FFVII milk. Or maybe all milking should stop and we should start breeding more cows. Or to quote Yahtzee: "Maybe I should stop laboring this analogy before it's t*** fall off."

daribian

May 2, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
that or ff7
Hasn't the FF7 cow been milked enough? Not to say that the games are bad, they are terrific, especially the original, but a franchise has to die sooner or later. There has technically already been a sequel, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children if movies counts, cause they continue the story.
to be fair if series like sonic and mario are still being milked to death over and over again is it to much to ask for a decent game to be milked and redone. Or god forbid companies come up with another decent game.
Don't compare how much milk each cow has dispensed, think of what milk's taste you don't want to be overdone. Easy question, the FFVII milk. Or maybe all milking should stop and we should start breeding more cows. Or to quote Yahtzee: "Maybe I should stop laboring this analogy before it's t*** fall off."
i feel this could go on for a while but to be honest all i want is to play FF7 again, and i refuse to buy a PSP to play it.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
daribian said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
daribian said:
that or ff7
i feel this could go on for a while but to be honest all i want is to play FF7 again, and i refuse to buy a PSP to play it.
Have a PS3? Buy the PSN version. Have a PS2? Find the original for PS1. Sony is the one with FFVII, so you need a Sony system to play. I want them to make the remake, just to see it with full 3D up the arse. I don't think that it would be much better, just prettier and more eye candy from Tifa.

Ken_J

Jun 4, 2009
orannis62 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
I'm sorry, but did you just put the words "Stupid companies", "Won't make" and "sequels" into the same sentence?

I think the need for original content far outweighs the need for more companies to continue doing nothing but making sequel after sequel.
Exactly. I want Psychonauts 2, but I'd prefer that Shaffer do exactly what he is: working on new IPs like Brutal Legend.
exactly Brutal Legend is his second game give the man some time.