Sequels you've always dreamt of.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
voorhees123 said:
Never understand the OTT love for Half Life. They were fun to play and looked amazing but still generic FPS. Maybe its one of those "first games to amaze me" type things? Like how FF7 was when it was released, but now looks and plays like crap. :)
It is more the fact that it is one of the only series out there that has a sequel due, which has still not been officially announced. The last game had a cliffhanger ending and everybody wants to know how it ends.

If Episode 2 had concluded the series you really wouldn't hear about the series very much.

TheMagicIndian

May 11, 2011
Shadow of the Colossus 2

Think about how awesome it would be on something like the Cry-Engine. So long as they don't completely fuck the gameplay up from the first one and add an appropriate amount of colossi that are true to the first game, it would be amazing.

Also, a KOTOR 3 with collaboration between Obsidian and BioWare would be sweet. KOTOR 1 had the better story and KOTOR 2 had the better gameplay (imo).

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
Wow not one here can come up with the right answer which is of cause Baldurs gate 3

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009
O PLEASE BATTLEFRONT 3!!!

This has been a family and friends game since we found the first one for $20. My sister, my dad and me play it in the middle of a bit of MW2 because it has one of the easiest concepts for a pick-up-and-play game. Because of the vast amount of levels, and two eras per level, it just doesnt wear out.

I manage to play both 1 and 2 on PS2 while we get tired of non-split-screen-friendly games on PS3

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
A Halo 2 that didn't have a serverly rushed development, and had proper time to fix bugs ect.

Elliott Curtiss

Apr 19, 2011
Mercs 3
Kotor 3 (an mmo is not a F'ing sequal to the game)
Nexus: the Jupiter incident 2
a sequal to Hegmonia: legions of Iron
Dawn of War 3 (I was surprised that squad based tactics worked really well for it)
Too Human 2 (if it weren't f'ed up control scheme and buggy issues, too human may of passed as a good game)
Homeworld 3
Mechwarrior 6
MechAssault 3 (keep your power suit, I want my Blood Asp >D)
Halo 4 (I want a finish to the story, not a cliffhanger)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
A real AVP3 made by Monolith, hands down the best dev for the franchise.

Now you may be wondering why I didn't mention Battlefront 3 but let's say that the OP ninja'd me ;P

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
A Tombi 2 Game that didn't suck balls.

I actually had a dream about it. It was crazy.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Don said:
KOTOR 3, done by Bioware again (TOR doesn't count)
this, a million times this! and I don't mind if it's made by Obsidian, sure KotOR gave us Darth Revan (a sith lord than makes Vader look like a.... moaning blond haired kid) but KotOR II gave us Atton, and I love Atton!

And besides Obsidian made the only Fallout I can enjoy!