Sequels you've always dreamt of.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Mike Laserbeam said:
TimeSplitters 4. NOOOOOOOW! Please?
This.
We need another FPS game that crosses different timelines, has a wide variation om weapons, an expansive multiplayer, tons of humorous characters, a map maker, a story, arcade AND challenge mode for the solo experience and 13 different game modes for the multiplayer. With monkeys.

Also:

Jak 4
There are still so many unanswered question and time paradoxes that haven't gone full circle. We seriously need another one of these.

Legaia 3
They can keep the combat from Legaia 2, but I want the atmosphere and story to look more like the original Legend of Legaia.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
A new Hitman game to tell you the truth.

The last one came out just before the time that the next gen was really swinging into motion and that series in particular has so much more potential than all of these other game series in this day and age.

I have the feeling this new one might not be that amazing. Just a hunch.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
sgt. soap mctavish said:
and counter strike (re release or squeal) on xbl and psn.
It doesn't work on console. They tried before and it bombed horribly.

The point of the game is pinpoint precision with a mouse and keyboard, on analog sticks with the necessary auto aim implemented, it doesn't work.

There's a chance for PS3, seeing how it has keyboard compatibility, but I don't think any company is gonna take that chance.

Rinky78

May 3, 2010
Jade Empire 2. I don't mean with the same characters, but within the same game universe. There were some interesting places we heard about in the game but could never visit.

I agree with Psychonauts 2.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I shall now say the same things always I say whenever this thread appears:

- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Mirror's Edge 2

That would be nice.

[sub]Also, this is an obligatory mention of HL2Ep3.[/sub]

Adecristo

May 20, 2010
Elliott Curtiss said:
(...) Homeworld 3 (...)
Finally someone said it. Just imagining, how plain awesome would it be with modern GFX and homeworld-level epic storyline, is ecstasic··

Also, there's Metal Fatigue, another wonderful RTS.
PS. I have this strange feeling of deja vu while seeing this thread. Interesting.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would really like to see a Psychonauts 2. The way the first game ended left it open for a sequel, and I don't know, they could do it so that Milla, Sasha and Oleander could also be playable characters, not just Raz, and they have their own specific strengths and weaknesses. It could potentially work.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Look at my avatar and take a wild guess. If you're answer is "a new installment to the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver series" then congrats, you get a cookie.

Now if only Eidos and Crystal Dynamics would stop churning out Tomb Raider for a little while and actually get around to at least discussing the idea.

Ninjafire72

Feb 27, 2011
An assasin's creed sequel that DOESN'T have Ezio in it would be nice.

Honestly, of all the settings and protagonists (that you can just make up off the top of your head!) a sequel could bring, the best they could come up with was a slightly older Ezio who sounds like he's struggling to move because of rigor mortis.

MOVE ON WITH THE DAMNED STORY!!! So sick of the Auditore thing...

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
captaincabbage said:
Mine would have to be Star Wars Battlefront 3. It could have been straight up brilliant, and would have been, had production not stopped when it did.
You pretty much summed it up right there.. Oh god i want that game! Old Kenobi looks badass in the pics!

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Knights of the Old Republic 3, not this TOR shit. Whether it's made by Obsidian or BioWare, I don't really care which as I loved both games equally.