Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@staika: Last I checked, no one's been tossing nukes at each other yet. So, yes, there is an outside world...

@Mortis: I told you not to walk into the white van when going out into the world. But nooooo, you didn't listen. You said it was an ice-cream truck.

@CheckingInbox: My inbox is empty.
Does nobody love me?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
@Schizzy: *looks outside*
It looks so beautiful and majestic.
*steps outside*
It's so..........boring out here.
*goes back inside*

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
I appear to be still not breathing... damn the inefficiency of these priests.

Oh wait, im partly to blame for that inefficiency...

Carry on then.

*gets more cofortable in the casket*

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Malyc: Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

So you are blaming the priests for being inefficient since they have not resurrected you in anything resembling a timely manner. However, you also say that you are partially responsible for that inefficiency, likely because you were a killer. But...partially? That sounds like you were entirely responsible for you not being resurrected because your resurrection would just get more people killed so really the priests not resurrecting you is more efficient and....GAH!!

*head explodes from the situational semantics*

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link: You head explodes a lot. You might want to get that looked at.

@staika: That's the video games talking. *Drags staika back into the majectic boringness of the great outdoors*

Now enjoy it! Or else... ( -n-)9

@Mortis: Told you... though I imagine there was lots of cream involved. *shudder*

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Schizzy: It's a hereditary condition. For some reason, everyone in my family has been blessed with easily combustible craniums. Don't worry, you get used to it after a while. ^_^

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Nouw: Oh yeah, POD used to be one of the big things back when I was in high school. Granted, this was also when Linkin Park and Evanescence were riding pretty high so you can take it as you will.

It's always strange going back to bands that didn't stick around in my head after high school. Usually it's one part nostalgia and two parts reality check. XP

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Mortis: When you said 'Bavarian' I immediately thought 'batarian'... is that a sign that I know too much about Mass Effect? Or is it a good thing to be a lore nut?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
staika said:
@Link: interesting, I must find out their secret. I'll probably have to go to google and search, I heard of a way to do it a while ago but I can't remember what it was DX
There's a thing called the Climax Digital screen recording... thing. You plug it into the cables that would go into your TV from your console (red white and yellow ones) then into a USB slot, get a screen-cap program and set it as the camera and you can record your gameplay.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
@CA: I suppose there's nothing inherently wrong with being a lore-nut, just don't start signing things as "Commander Shephard" and everything will be okay.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
@Mortis: :D

@Link: I may or may not have inadverantly assassinated a certain member of a proffession somehow relating to the practice of ressurection of a divine nature...

But I only killed one, leading me to believe that the other one is out there, somewhere, being extraordinarily innefficient, as no one who was killed is again walking among the living.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Malyc: Ah, now I see what you mean. Thanks for the clarification. XP

As for the priest...I really hope that our second one is still alive and still willing to use the role. I'm really hoping to see my baby in action. :/

At this point though, I can sort of understand why a surviving priest would have chosen to wait. I mean, so far the only roles that we know we have lost that would warrant a resurrection are one Arbiter and a Double Voter. The Arbiter has been nullified by round restraints and the Double Voter would seem like kind of a wasted sacrifice.

Both medics and both spies are still supposedly running around. At this point in the game, they would really be the only roles worth killing yourself to bring back.

Personally, I would have resurrected Skye back when she was executed. She is a player who would actually utilize the Arbiter role to its full effectiveness. But I'm not backseat clergyman. >.>

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@CA: I've always had a male Shepard mostly because I tend to envision the Mass Effect games as a throwback to cheesy Sci-Fi like Star Trek. Male Shepard's line deliveries generally make me giggle uncontrollably. ^_^