Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
I must have missed Pm0n3y's death.
What page is it on?

And thanks, it was a fun round.
Despite me not really having the time to participate that much. >_>

@Schizzy: I really like The Celebrity and The Politician

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH YOU WAS A CONSTANT THORN IN MAH SIDE!

I guess I hadn't realized that you were able to get multiple saves. You really threw me off of my game on more than one occasion. :p

@CA: =D

@Double Voter: I like The Attorney and The Politician for this role.

I also like The Celebrity and The Psychologist but I think those would work better for some sort of future role. ^_^

Edit: @Zero: The deaths are all linked on the first page. :)

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
@Link: Congratulations. I kinda knew you and zero were working together, but I was too dead to say anything.

Even so, well done. You had the rest of us fooled until the end.

@NewName: I kinda like Double Voter, but that's just me.

How about The Decider?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link: I personally like The Celebrity. When I thought of it, I was thinking of the Governator. I reckon star power beats false promises :p

I wouldn't mind The Politician in a pinch either :p

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
War Penguin said:
Hot damn. Looks like Neo finally got usurped by someone for perfect killer. :p
Le what? I'm sorry, I did my killing on my own damnit! As far as I am concerned I am still there best there was, the best there is, and the best there will be until Link wins a second round!

Anyway, on with the next round there peoples!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Neo: Tru dat. You single-handedly eviscerated, maimed, slaughtered your way all on your lonesome.

Neo may keep his bloody crown (literally!) as King of SK.

Link and Malyc get to be the Crown Princes of SK, for teamwork killing.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@RaN: Yeah, people like you were our biggest concern. The whole thing sort of fell apart if anyone who knew about our prior connections looked at us with any level of scrutiny. >.>

@Neo: Eh, a strategy is a strategy. Believe what you want. :p

Oh, by the way, can I get the regulars list?

@Double Voter: Any objections to The Celebrity?

@Schizzy: :/

No, I'll take any name other than Crown Prince of SK. Another user used to claim that and it struck me as highly arrogant.

Also, Malyc only killed two people before he gave himself away. I don't really know if that's title worthy. :p

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
NeoAC said:
War Penguin said:
Hot damn. Looks like Neo finally got usurped by someone for perfect killer. :p
Le what? I'm sorry, I did my killing on my own damnit! As far as I am concerned I am still there best there was, the best there is, and the best there will be until Link wins a second round!

Anyway, on with the next round there peoples!
Tsk tsk. Living in denial are we, Neo?
Link_to_Future said:
@WP: BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH YOU WAS A CONSTANT THORN IN MAH SIDE!

I guess I hadn't realized that you were able to get multiple saves. You really threw me off of my game on more than one occasion. :p
I gotta admit, I did a lot more good than I thought. I had no idea that RBM was the other medic and was killed in the first round. I always figured that I wasn't doing a damn thing.

But wanna know something that frustrated the hell out'a me when I figured out that you were the killer? I was always saving you. Mainly because Zero mislead me to believe that you weren't the killer. And I was sure that he was right and after a while, it was just whittled down to mostly people Zero's Spy list, I had no choice but to save you. >_<

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link:
How about Gimp Masta of SK?
Or Mighty Killer of SK and his Killer Chimp? (You guys can duke it out for this title)
Or The Assisted Killer?

Sorry, can't think of cool titles at the mo.

@WP: Ya did good... shame my saving you didn't help much...

Somewhat get the feeling that my skill would've been best saved for the very last moment.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
I'm both happy and sad about the end of this round. Happy because I don't have to sift through pages of mindless chatter. Sad because I'll have to do it again for the next round.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Ynnek: *Points handgun at Ynnek*

You take that back! There be many a though-provoking discussion, there was!

*Gun hand starts shaking uncontrollably with righteous rage*

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: I figured it had to be someone who had the list when every single one of my kills was blocked for quite some time. You played a really good game even if you didn't realize you were helping that much. So well in fact that I thought you were two people. >.>

@Schizzy: I'm just going to call myself The SK Scholar and leave the royalty titles to those who want them. :p

@Ynnek: Don't worry, I won't be trying to spam the thread this time. We reached the goal I was aiming for. ^_^

Edit: Since no one is saying anything, I'm going with The Celebrity. You'd better stop me now if there's an objection.

OP will be up very shortly.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Link: I thought I was doing shit, but... well, apparently I did some damage. :p

So... does that qualify me for being the killer for the next round? <_<

@Schizzy: Meh. 'Twas a noble thing you did. I just thought it was the laziness of the other Medic that killed me. Too bad that it was only death that stopped her. :p

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Alright everyone, the moment you have all been waiting for.

Presenting Round 40 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.372770-Serial-Killer-Round-40-A-Dance-With-The-Devil-Accepting-New-Players]!

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
@Link: Well played sir. However, I'm hurt that you don't seem to consider my contribution worthy...

For the record, I'm fairly certain iwould have been doffed by cycle 5, regardless.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
A black bag was torn off his head and a booming voice began to speak, ?Elementsoul, you have been convic...?

?I demand trial by combat!? Element yelled out over the voice.

?Huh? Let me at least fin?? The Voice was again cut off.

?I?ve played this game long enough and have died enough times to know when I?m being executed. So I?m demanding a fucking trial by combat this time!? Element yelled out again.

?Wow, seriously just cool your shit. No reason to get your panties in a knot,? The voice replied, this time without the booming and more instead a more befitting of a west coast Yankee. ?I mean is that shit even allowed??

?It is. It?s in the contract that death may be by any method as long as you die as a result of the actions of the role or group that has sent you to the JIB. This execution may be done by a representative of the Lynch mob, as they have decided to vote for me to die. As such either a member of the remaining players may step forward or you may select a champion,? Element declared, before hearing a rumbling of voices from the direction of the initial voice.

?We select Ridiculously Photogenic Guy as our champion,? The Voice announced to Element with a reclaimed boom.

?I?m fucked,? Was the only response Element could mutter.

The next thing he knew the floor opened below him and he fell into a combat arena. After looking around he saw the currently surviving members of the round watching from high, beyond an arena wall. The next thing he knew the room became extremely bright and half of the Lynch Mob fainted. Element squinted and eventually made out Zeddie Little entering the arena. Element quickly ran over to a side wall and grabbed a battle axe.

?What am I doing here?? RPG asked as Element swung a battle axe down towards his head. A bright light shone and sparks bust out of thin air as the axe was knocked backwards and its handle smacked Element in his face. ?Seriously what?s going on?? RPG asked again as Element got up and grabbed a crossbow. A bolt was fired towards RPG and two wormholes opened. The bolt flew through the first and out of the second back at element, striking him in his arm.

With a yelp of pain Element removed the bolt from his arm. ?Fucking Universe! Stop getting a hard on for this guy, and breaking your laws of Physics!? Element screamed as he grabbed a hand grenade and pulled the pin. The grenade landed at RPG?s feet and didn?t explode. ?Come the fuck on!? Element yelled as he picked up a landshark gun off of the wall.

He should have seen the outcome of firing the landshark gun but didn?t for some reason. The shark that was fired jumped out of the ground hopped out of the ground in front of Zeddie and was promptly petted. The shark then turned around and gunned it right for Elementsoul. In less than a second he was in the belly of the beast and dead.

A confused Zeddie looked around and asked, ?could I please leave this strange place?? The rest of the surviving members fainted and The Voice spoke up again, ?of course Mr. Little? In an instant RPG was gone and Element was dead by the Lynch Mob?s champion.