Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
@Jak: *TNT blows up in face*
Damn you and your logic, people always seem to out logic me >.>

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
number sent. And hey, double the killers, double the fun.

Hmmm, looking at Priest rules, it looks like numbers closest to 50 have a higher likelyhood of being a priest. Also, it looks like that priests can run a circle-jerk if they want to this round.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
@Jak: I just got my first role last round. I was the medic but I didn't save anyone to my knowledge.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Berenzen: Unless we all decide to stack on the bottom half of the number scale. Everyone knows it's more fun being the kid who holds the teeter totter down rather than the kid who is stranded in the stratosphere. XP

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@Link What, not everyone just punches the number that they got from their random number generator program that they wrote for computing science last semester? (Seriously, I'd never thought that I'd actually get any use out of this thing.)

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
If I don't get my first role this round, I'll kill somebody! You here that CA? ;)
@Berenzen: That's what I do... No seriously.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
@Jak: I start typing numbers into a calculator, adding and subtracting numbers pertaining to the round number.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Berenzen: Oh, you can never be too sure what will come back up. I mean, who would have known how many practical applications I was going to find for that blasting course I took last semester.

Suddenly I feel as though I said too much...

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Nouw: To be a regular you must have successfully completed five consecutive rounds of SK, and not been a massive dick while doing so. According to the records, you will have reached this mark at the end of the next round.

Also, number has been sent and such.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@RaN: Your wisdom speaks magnitudes. No wonder you were the one with the skill to unscramble an egg.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Berenzen said:
Also, it looks like that priests can run a circle-jerk if they want to this round.
What makes you say that? Each Priest resurrecting each other? By that logic, only one Priest can exist at a time. Spending their resurrections on each other is pointless.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@CA Oh, I know. I'm just pointing out the possibility. I'm not saying it would be a good idea, just that it's possible.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Berenzen: Ah, right. Fair enough, it is a possibility... it's just a nigh useless one.

Jun 13, 2010
@Link That is correct. I probably wasn't the greatest spy ever, but it was a fun role that I'd like to have again. This round, 16 people will get roles. I would be very disappointed to not be one of them.